Server status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server status

The Server machine suddenly become offline and we're contacting the Data Center to see what's going on.

Search our Website and Forum before post.

Nothing so far. The bad thing is that our hands are tied. We can only wait for the Data Center support to investigate.

Comment

The machine is not booting due to a Disk error. They might need to replace the disk and reinstall the O.S. Then, we will need to reinstall everything. A rollback up to 3 hours might occur. These are only assumptions for now.

Comment

They will need to replace the disk and reinstall the O.S. It might take 1-3 hours (guessing) so they can do that and 1-2 hours more so we can reinstall and put everything back online. And as I said a rollback will occur, but I guess it will be only one hour of rollback.

Comment

They already have replaced the disk and installed the O.S. Now I'm reinstalling everything. But the last backup we have is from 11AM UTC -1, I guess the disk was having problems already during the day until he died. I'm trying to recover the data from the dead disk so we don't suffer any rollback at all.

Comment

The server is finally back online. I have written additional information on this topic: http://forum.exiliumworld.com/showth...10217-Rollback

Comment

Working...
            X