Faris - 13/12/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faris - 13/12/2015

Regarding the Website Vote system: Now you REALLY need to vote on the topsites in order to get your reward (not just open all links and close them, but your vote must be validated on the topsites). This new feature may take up to one minute (after you finish voting) to validate all votes, this means that you should wait one minute before attempt to receive your reward in-game, otherwise you may get the message Your vote was not computed by our website, in this case you just need to try again in a few seconds.

I realized that most of people was doing that, opening the links, not voting, closing, just to get the reward. We already had that timing between each topsite, which is the exact time you need to type the captcha and vote. In fact, most of the topsites use that captcha that you just need to CLICK "I'm not a Robot", so what's the dam difficult of doing that? I can see servers with much less players online than us, in better positions (and without Vote BOTs), why? Trust me, the better reward you guys can get by voting, is to see the server full of people. And I have to say: our online players are directly proportional to our position in the topsites. So please, VOTE FOR US!.

To motivate even more, we also have changed a little the rewards that you can obtain by voting. We added 10 different types of Special agathions, the most useful ones (with special buffs, like Great Warrior's Soul Power and others).

Click image for larger version

Name:	votereward.png
Views:	2
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	137604

Search our Website and Forum before post.

Em relação ao sistema de voto do website: Agora você REALMENTE precisa para votar nos topsites a fim de obter sua recompensa (e não apenas abrir todos os links e fechá-los, mas seu voto deve ser validado nos topsites). Esse novo recurso pode demorar até um minuto (depois de terminar a votação) para validar todos os votos, isso significa que você deve esperar um minuto antes de tentar receber sua recompensa no jogo, caso contrário, você pode receber a mensagem Your vote was note compute by our website, neste caso você só precisa tentar novamente em alguns segundos.

Eu percebi que a maioria das pessoas estava fazendo isso, abrindo os links, não votando e os fechando, apenas para obter a recompensa. Nós já adicionamos tempo de espera entre um topsite e outro, que é o tempo exato que você precisa digitar o captcha e votar. Na verdade, a maioria dos topsites usam o captcha que você só precisa clicar em "I'm not a robot" e pronto, então qual é a grande dificuldade de fazer isso? Eu vejo servidores com muito menos jogadores online do que nós, em melhores posições (e sem Vote BOT), por quê? Acreditem, a melhor recompensa que vocês podem obter por meio do voto, é ver o servidor cheio de pessoas. E mais: o número de jogadores on-line no servidor é diretamente proporcional à nossa posição nos topsites. Então, por favor, VOTEM!.

Para motivar ainda mais, nós também alteramos um pouco as recompensas obtidas por voto. Nós adicionamos 10 tipos diferentes de Agathions especiais, os mais úteis (com buffs especiais, como Great Warrior's Soul Power, entre outros).

Click image for larger version

Name:	votereward.png
Views:	2
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	133286

Search our Website and Forum before post.

Comment

Working...
    X