Build Soul Hound (complement)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build Soul Hound (complement)

Based on the tutorial from our friend Nichaela will be "Completing" this build.

Link : https://forum.exiliumworld.com/showthread.php?10365-Tutorial-sobre-a-classe-Soul-Hound-Soul-Hound-class-Tutorial

1. So why Soul Hounds ?

It is pretty clear that in Lineage every class has an anti class (assume that both players can play well in their classes), Soul Hounds however got, okey not none but very few anti-classes. During my experience with some private servers i have seen statements from pathetic players which look like this "I play my Soul Hound as a mage." , "How do you play your Soul Hound as a fighter or as a Mage?", this just makes you laugh. Soul Hound is hybrid class, what it means is that it has both mele and magic skills. You do NOT play that class as only one - for example use only mage skills(this is such a waste of skills), just the opposite, you use different skills in different situations. Soul Hounds, and not only them but all the kamael characters are quite flexible, what i mean is that you need a bit of brain to use them.

2. Character specification

2.1 Male or Female

Once you reach the character creation screen, and presumably you would like to make a kamael soul hound, you should be careful which one you pick - Male or Female. Unlike the other races, the two genders have different skills:

Female:

1. Warp/Blink - teleports you in some distance
    2. Ultimate Escape - increases your moving speed/evasion

Male

1. Rush - Rushes into your target
    2. Sword Shield - Greatly increases your P.Def.

Now this is quite tricky, both are good BUT personally i would suggest male one, because I would rather be sure that i ll take less damage than hoping to avoid a hit. Warp, however, is good vs mele characters like daggers/tanks/warlords, but having in mind that both genders have Hard March which increase the moving speed, the escape of them is quite easy. Anyways I still go for female one because of the good looking.

2.2 Dyes

+4 Con -4Str - This will not only boost your HP but resistance to stun and mental attacks as well Str is not that needed because you mainly use skills just like daggers do.

+4 Wit -4Int - Now something that i missed to mention before, for all classes the more M.att you have the bigger chance you have for debuff land(death mark you just name it). Having -4Int does decrease your M.att but from the other hand having +4wit increase your casting speed, which is a MUST when we are talkinga bout Soul Hounds.

What dyes you must NOT put:

+4 Dex -4 Con
    +4 Dex -4 Str
    +4 Con -4 Dex
    +4 Str - 4 Con

Decreasing Con means decreasing your chances of survival. Increasing Dex, well yes you ll have a bit more critical rate that you do not really need, about +2-4 Speed, which is unnecessery as well and a bit more evasion that you do not really need because Soul Hound's evasion is not that big.

2.3 Weapons

Now I have seen the majority of Soul Hounds playing with +Focus weapons. Now let me be clear, you are not playing on low rate server(if you do you must have Focus weapon for easy pve play), so +Focus will not get you anywhere on a High rate server, what you need is +Health, you can easily get 12k HP, a little bit less/more (depends) than Elf Tank which makes you a BEAST. Having a mage weapon... well honestly if you are not that good player you do not need one, but if you are a proper good player you ll need one. I ll explain later why and when.

3. Skills

I ll present you "NEXT TARGET" button. I suggest every mele class(warlord/doombringer/tanks/daggers/soul hound/dwarfs/destroyers/tyrants, did i miss any ?) MUST have next target on their skill bar. In pvp every millisecond counts, losing time on targeting someone is pathetic so here comes "NEXT TARGET". Have you ever had that problem, when you are running away from a Doombringer and you cannot just target him ? Well yeah you just one click "NEXT TARGET" and t here you go.

IF YOU DO NOT USE "ENTER CHAT" Option stop reading now, what it means is that you are one of those One-Button-Character lovers. This class is not for you. There are a lot of skills to be used, i had several pms asking me how the hell do i manage to use that many skills... well it is quite simple. I personally can use from 1-7 from F1-F7, others to 12 i leave for self buffs or skills that i use just in one particular situation. But still 14 buttons are not enough + losing time to move ur hand on the NumPad is unnecessery. What i do is I open my option menu for Enter Chat keys, and i change all my NumPad Keys. For example:
    NumPad (Keyboard 1) - Q
    NumPad (Keyboard 2) - W etc...

So thats how you can use at least 18 keys easily.

Now skills, I ll devide them in 3 groups. so like 1st ones must be at the most convinient buttons, then 2nd then 3rd:
    1.Main - Skills that you use all the time no matter the situation
    2.Usable - Debuffs
    3.Buffs - I think this one is clear

In "Main" i put the following Skills: Death Mark (you just start with this skill all the time), checkmate, Shining Edge, Tripple Thrust/ Soul Of Pain, Soul Cleance (THOSE ARE like ... MAIN MAIN). Following are also main but not that used as the previous ones: Soul Vortex, Soul Vortex Extinction, Soul Strike, Annihiltion Circle, Curse of Divinity (those are mainly the mage skills).

In "Usable" i put the following Skills: Soul Web, Voice bind, Shadow Bind, Blink, Dark Flame, Lightning Strike, Pride of the Kamael (this is buff, but you ll use it quite often), Steal Divinity.

In "Buffs" i put the following Skills: Dark Weapon, Dark Shield, Lightning Barrier, PainKiller,Curse of Life Flow (Only for olympiads)

NB: I might have missed some i ll correct myself whenever i feel like it.

Skills that you must NOT use:

Leopid - Slow Cast

Surrender to the Unholy - It is effective I have to admit but not as much as you think.I would rather strike another hit than losing time casting it unless the target is away and is a mele character.

4. PvP Hints

Every class has an anti-class. If you are good Soul Hound player, you must not have difficulties at all vs ANY and i mean it ANY class. Also when you make a pvp you must always have a backside thought - "I must NOT die", run / escape / hide use the surrounding (GEODATA), heal up go back, let them call you whatever you like, at the end you are the one who wins not them.

Friendly Classes to kill

1. Tanks

2. Daggers
    3. Dwarfs? Don't ask me why do i even mention them
    4. Tyrants / Gladiators
    5. Titans
    6. Mages
    7. Doombringers

Hard classes to kill

1. Archers
    2. Other Soul Hounds

Daggers/Tanks/Duelists/Tyrants/Dwarfs/ Titans: Its quite simple, doesn't metter what class you fight vs you must always start your fight with Death Mark (may be except for one i ll explain later) NOT with Steal Divinity (you will only overbuff). If your Death Mark lands then you have bigger chance to land debuffs. Use mainly your magic skills (Swap wepaon to mage weapon if you are that good but you must bare in mind that you eventually will have to swap again to rappier which will slow you down so I strongly recommand use only rappier if you are not that fast) and Shadow Bind that holds your target. Kamaels are fast characters so vs tanks even without Shadow Bind will be still fine. Against daggers however, they got escape shackles, unfortunately ES has bigger cool-down than Shadow Bind so that shouldn't be a problem to keep them hold during the whole time and just use magic skills to own them. Even if they come close to you use Blink which has a chance to stun them and that teleports you far from your target and again continue using magic skills. Same applies to Duelists and Tyrants, they do have range skills but with 12k hp and that less dmg that they do compared with your magic skills you will be the 1st one to get them dead. Tanks can be annoying using ultimate defence/vengence/bla bla, just use Steal Divinity and get that self buff from them, remove it with alt +left click if necessery and continue. DO NOT FORGET TO USE SOUL CLEANSE WHEN YOU HAVE A DEBUFF ON YOU. When they hit the ground you might see the following words:
    Over Powered (OP) orrr Noob. Neither you are overpowered, nor you are a newb, actually you have done your job quite well.

How do you kill a Soul Hound?

Well high elemental dmg(from mages) is an option but still it is not a 100 % win. Anchor (Necromancers), yes but still not 100 % win, because Soul Hounds have lightning barrier as well and 12k hp and high m.def so its definately not 100 % win. What is the only thing that can actualy bring you 100 % win against Soul Hound is... silence. Once silenced Soul Hounds cannot use their magic skills - Soul Cleance (to remove their debuffs), Death Mark, so if Death Mark cannot be used they cannot use Checkmate as well, all magic skills are useless, so what they are left with is... SHining Edge and Tripple Thrust.

5. Conclusion

So yeah, overall Soul Hounds are quite good characters but as I said before if you cannot play with that many buttons well then the problem is with you not with the character. I do hope you enjoyed my first guide, and that you learned something new.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tradução: PT/BR by: google

Com base no tutorial do nosso amigo Nichaela será "Concluindo " esta Build.
    Link : https://forum.exiliumworld.com/showt...class-Tutorial

1. Então, por que Soul Hounds?

É bastante claro que em Lineage cada classe tem um anti classe (assumir que ambos os jogadores podem jogar bem em suas classes) , Soul Hounds no entanto tem, não nenhum, mas muito poucos anti- classes. Durante a minha experiência com alguns servidores privados que já vi declarações de jogadores patéticas que se parecem com este "eu toco o meu Soul Hound por um mago." "Como você joga sua Soul Hound como um lutador ou como um Mago?". Isso só faz você rir. Soul Hound é classe híbrida, o que significa é que ele tem tanto mele e habilidades mágicas. Você não joga essa classe como apenas um - por exemplo, usar apenas habilidades de mago (este é um desperdício de habilidades), justamente o oposto, você usar diferentes habilidades em diferentes situações. Soul Hounds,e não só eles, mas todos os personagens Kamael são bastante flexíveis, o que quero dizer é que você precisa de um pouco de cérebro para usá-los .

2. Especificação do Character

2.1 masculino ou feminino

Uma vez que você chegar à tela de criação de personagem e, presumivelmente, você gostaria de fazer um kamael Soul Hound, você deve ser cuidadoso qual você escolher - masculino ou feminino. Ao contrário de outras raças os dois sexos têm diferentes habilidades.

Fêmea:
    1. Warp/ Blink - teletransporta-lo a alguma distância.
    2. Ultimate Escape - aumenta a velocidade de movimento / evasão.

Masculino:
    1. Rush - corre para o seu alvo.
    2. Sword Shield - Muito aumenta sua P. Def.

Agora isso é bastante complicado, ambos são bons, mas, pessoalmente, eu gostaria de sugerir um macho, porque eu preferiria ter certeza que eu vou levar menos danos do que na esperança de evitar um hit. Warp, no entanto, é bom contra personagens mele como daggers/tanques/ warlord, mas ter em mente que ambos os sexos têm skils que aumentam a velocidade de movimento, a fuga deles é bastante fácil. De qualquer forma eu sempre escolho uma fêmea por causa da boa aparência.

2.2 Dyes

4 Con -4Str - Isto não só irá aumentar o seu HP , mas a resistência a Stun e ataques mentais, bem Str que não é necessária porque você usa principalmente habilidades como daggers fazem.

4 Wit -4Int - Agora algo que eu perdi de mencionar antes, para todas as classes mais M.atk você tem a maior chance que você tem para debuff (Death mark que você acabou de nomeá-lo). Tendo -4Int não diminuir a sua M.atk mas do outro lado tendo + 4wit aumentar sua velocidade de casting.

Qual Dyes você não deve colocar :

4 Dex -4 Con
    4 Dex -4 Str
    4 Con -4 Dex
    4 Str - 4 Con

Diminuindo Con significa diminuir suas chances de sobrevivência. Aumentar Dex, bem sim, você vai ter taxa um pouco mais crítico que você realmente não precisa, cerca de + 2-4 velocidade, que é desnecessário bem e um pouco mais a evasão que você realmente não precisa, porque a evasão da Soul Hound não é tão grande.

2.3 Armas

Agora eu tenho visto a maioria dos Soul Hounds jogando com armas Focus. Agora deixe-me ser claro, você não está jogando no servidor Low rate (se você fizer isso você deve ter arma focus para o jogo fácil PVE ), então Focus não vai chegar a qualquer lugar em um servidor pvp, o que você precisa é de + Saúde, você pode facilmente obter 15k HP , um pouco menos/mais (depende) do que Elf tanque que faz de você uma besta. Ter uma arma mago... bem, honestamente, se você não é tão bom jogador que você não precisa de um, mas se você é um bom jogador adequada você vai precisar de um. Vou explicar mais tarde por que e quando.

3. Habilidades

Vou apresentar-lhe o botão "next target". Eu sugiro que todas as classes mele (warlords/ Doombringer/ tanques/ dagger/ soul hound/ anões/ destroyers/ tirants, se eu perder nenhum?) Deve ter next target na sua barra de habilidade. Em pvp cada milissegundo conta, perdendo tempo na segmentação alguém é patético então aqui vem "TARGET NEXT". Alguma vez você já teve esse problema, quando você está fugindo de um Doombringer e você não pode simplesmente alvo dele? Bem sim, você apenas um clique "próximo alvo" e t aqui você vai.

SE VOCÊ NÃO USE "Enter chat" pare a leituda agora, o que significa é que você é um daqueles amantes One-Button caracteres. Esta classe não é para você. Há um monte de habilidades para ser usado, eu tinha vários pms me perguntando como diabos eu conseguir usar isso muitas habilidades... bem, é bastante simples. Eu, pessoalmente, posso usar 1-7 de F1-F7, outros a 12 i sair para buffs ou habilidades que eu uso apenas em uma situação particular. Mas ainda 14 botões não são suficientes + hora de passar ur mão no teclado numérico perder é desnecessário. O que eu faço é abrir o meu menu de opções para Entre no chat chaves, e eu mudar todas as chaves de minha NUMPAD. Por exemplo:

NumPad (Teclado 1) - Q
    NumPad (Keyboard 2) - W etc ...

Então, isso é como você pode usar, pelo menos, 18 teclas facilmente.

Agora habilidades, eu vou dividir-los em 3 grupos. assim como 1º queridos devem estar nos botões mais convinientes, em seguida, segundo, em seguida, 3º:
    1.Main - Habilidades que você utiliza o tempo todo, não importa a situação
    2.Usable - Debuffs
    3.Buffs - Eu acho que esta é uma clara

Em "Main" eu coloco as seguintes habilidades: Death Mark (que você acabou de começar com esta habilidade o tempo todo), xeque-mate, Shining Edge, Tripple Thrust / Soul Of Pain, Soul Cleance (esses são como... Principal). A seguir também são o principal, mas não tão utilizado como os anteriores: Soul Vortex, Soul Vortex Extinção, Soul strike, Annihiltion Circle, Curse of Divinity (aqueles são principalmente as habilidades de mago).

Em "utilizável" Eu coloquei as seguintes habilidades: Soul web, Voice Bind, Shaldow Bind, Blink, dark flame, lightning strike, Steal Divinity.

Em "Buffs" Eu coloquei as seguintes habilidades: Dark weapon, dark shield, lightning barrier, painkiller, curse of life flow (Somente para Olimpíadas)

NB: eu poderia ter perdido algum i vai me corrigir sempre que eu sentir como ele.

Habilidades que você não deve usar:

Leopid - Elenco lenta

Render-se ao Unholy - É eficaz Eu tenho que admitir, mas não tanto quanto você think.I preferem atacar outro hit do que perder tempo lançando-a menos que o alvo é de distância e é um personagem mele.

4. Sugestões de PvP

Cada classe tem um anti- classe. Mas, se você é bom jogador Soul Hound, você não deve ter dificuldades em tudo vs QUALQUER e quero dizer que qualquer classe . Além disso, quando você faz um pvp você deve sempre ter um pensamento backside - "Eu não devo morrer" , execute/ fuga/ esconda-se use torno (GEODATA), curar-se voltar, deixá-los chamá-lo o que quiser, no final você é o único que não vence-los.

Class amigáveis ​​para matar

1. Tanques
    2. Daggers
    3. anões? Não me pergunte por que eu ainda mencioná-los
    4. Tyrants/ Gladiators
    5. Titans
    6. Mages
    7. Doombringers

Class difícil de matar

1. Archers/ Trickster
    2. Outros Soul Hounds

Dagger/ Tanques/ Duelistas/ Tyrants/ Anões/ Titans: Sua bastante simples, não importa que classe você luta vs você deve sempre começar sua luta com a Death Mark, não com Steal Divinity (você só vai overbuff). Se suas terras Mark Morte então você tem maior chance de pousar debuffs. Use principalmente suas habilidades mágicas (swap wepaon a arma mago se você é tão bom, mas você deve ter em mente que você acabará por ter que trocar novamente para rappier que vai ficar mais lento, então eu uso fortemente recommand única rappier se você não é tão rápido) e Shadow Bind que mantém o seu alvo. Kamaels são personagens tão rápido vs tanques mesmo sem Shadow Bind será ainda bem. Contra dagger no entanto, eles conseguiram escapar, infelizmente ES tem maior desaquecimento do que Shadow Bind modo que não deve ser um problema para mantê-los segurar durante o tempo todo e só usar habilidades mágicas para eles próprios. Mesmo que eles vêm perto de você usar Blink que tem uma chance de stunalos e que transporta você longe de seu alvo e, novamente, continuar a usar habilidades mágicas. Mesmo se aplica a Duelistas e tirants, eles têm habilidades de distância, mas com 12k hp e que menos dmg que eles em comparação com suas habilidades mágicas você será a primeira pessoa a fazê-los mortos. Os tanques podem ser irritante usando final bla defesa / vengence / bla, basta usar Steal Divinity e obter que a auto lustre deles, removê-lo com alt + clique esquerdo se necessery e continuar. NÃO SE ESQUEÇA DE USAR SOUL CLEANSE quando você tem um debuff em você. Quando elas atingem o chão que você pode ver as seguintes palavras:

OP, ou Noob. Nem você está dominado, nem você é um newb, na verdade você tem feito o seu trabalho muito bem.

Como você mata um Soul Hound?

Bem alta dmg elemental (de magos ) é uma opção, mas ainda não é uma vitória de 100%. Anchor (Necromancers), sim, mas ainda não é 100% win , porque S.Hounds tem barreira relâmpago bem e 15k hp e alto Defesa Mágica pelo que a sua vitória definitivamente, não é 100%. O que é a única coisa que pode actualy trazer-lhe 100% de vitória contra Soul Hound é... silence. Uma vez silenciados S.Hounds não pode usar suas habilidades mágicas - Soul Cleance (para remover seus debuffs) , Detah Mark , por isso, se Death Mark não pode ser usada eles não podem usar Checkmate, bem como, todas as habilidades mágicas são inúteis , de modo que eles são deixados com é. .. shining Edge e Tripple Thrust .

5. Conclusão

Então, sim, todos os Soul Hounds são muito bons personagens, mas como eu disse antes, se você não pode jogar com tantos botões bem, então o problema é com você não com o personagem. Eu espero que tenha gostado meu primeiro guia, e que você tenha aprendendido algo novo.
    Last edited by Reiman; 03-14-2016, 05:42 PM.
Working...
X