Full Storm Screamer Guide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Storm Screamer Guide!

Hello Everyone! I want to share my knowledge from start to finish on Storm Screamers! I would just like to say that this guide is what I do. You guys don't have to do the exact same! You can move some stuff around to suit your style of play.

-Buffs
    We will start off with buffs. These are the correct buffs. If anyone says that they are not the correct buffs then they are automatically wrong because this is my guide and what I say is right

Improved Combat, Improved Magic, Improved Condition, Improved Movement, Beserker Spirit, Acumen, Wild Magic, Greater Shield, Gift of Seraphim, Resist Shock, Mental Shield, Elemental Protection, Divine Protection, Resist Holy, Embroider, Chant of Protection, Concentration, Resist Aqua, Prophecy of Wind, Song of Earth, Song of Warding, Song of Wind, Song of Vitality, Song of Renewal, Song of Elemental, Dance of the Mystic, Dance of Concentration, Dance of Siren, Dance of Beserker, Dance of Alignment, Dance of Purification.

Some people might disagree with Resist Holy and Resist Aqua. The reason I have these ones is because they are the lowest defensive attributes I have so I have those to even it all out. So when choosing your resist buffs just pick the ones that you need. But always stick with Elemental Protection and Divine Protection ^^

Also for your self buffs: Seed of Wind, Empowering Echo, Hurricane Armor (You need to buy a scroll for Hurricane armor), Noblesse Blessing (Only if you are a Noblesse) and Arcane Power.

-Weapon Info
    Ok some Storm Screamers say "Oh yeah bro, you should totally get dark attribute on your weapon lolzzzz" You know what I say? "Shut the f*ck up." Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get dark attribute on a Storm Screamer....Unless you want to suck. Get wind. Wind, wind, wind and then a little bit more wind. Also get Acumen when getting the special ability on your weapon and you want the M.Atk passive for your augument.

-Skills
    I use these skills. (I put them in order for you <3) : Surrender to Wind, Hurricane, Vampiric Claw, Aura Cannon, Wind Vortex, Wind Vortex Slug, Fear.
    This is how I set up my first bar. Due to the key bindings being retarded on L2 I only press buttons on the first bar. The second bar I just use my mouse to click them because I don't have to spam these spells so it's not a big deal to me.
    So the second bar goes: Silence, Sleep (Sleep kinda sucks so you don't have to put it on your bars), Elemental Storm, Arcane Shield, Enligtment (You need to buy a scroll for this skill). Also put Curse Death Link somewhere when fighting bosses.
    These are all the skills you really need. You will have some item skills that you will use. Just put them wherever you feel comfortable using them.

I also have an AOE farming bar. When I farm places like Seed of Annihilation I use this bar. I put it on bar 10 so I can just use move my first bar to bar 10.
    The skills I use are: Tempest (Spam this as much as you can), Hurricane (Use this for pulling more mobs), Vampiric Claw (Use this to keep your HP up), Aura Blast (This is like a better version of Tempest but it has a cooldown so use it when its not on cooldown), Aura Flash (Use this when switching to a new target to use Vampiric claw on. So you don't stop doing damage for a second)

-Skill Enchants
    Knowing what to enchant on what skill is pretty easy but I will cover it anyway. I will only cover the skills I said I use and some passive skills also.
    Surrender to Wind: Chance
    Hurricane: Power
    Vampiric Claw: Sap
    Wind Vortex: Chance
    Wind Vortex Slug: Wind Attack
    Robe Mastery: Magic Defense
    Wisdom: Power on Mental Attack
    Fear: Chance
    Sleep: Chance
    Silence: Chance
    Arcane Power: Power
    Fast Spell Casting: Power
    Arcane Roar: Power
    Elemental Storm: Duel
    Tempest: Wind Attack
    Aura Flash: Power
    Curse Death Link: Power

-Farming
    Ok. There are two types of farming. There is Single farming and AOE farming.
    When Single farming you want to use:
    Surrender to Wind > Hurricane (Spam) > Aura Cannon (Whenever you can) > Vampiric Claw (Whenever you need) > Wind Vortex > Wind Vortex Slug.
    Wind Vortex has to be successful in order to use Wind Vortex Slug. Also if Wind Vorex Slug crits...You do some hella damage.

When AOE farming you want to use:
    Aura Blast (This has long range so pull with it if you need to) > Star Fall (You can cast while this spell is active) > Tempest (Spam) > Vampiric Claw (Whenever you need) > Aura Flash (When switching targets)

Also if you think that you have pulled too many mobs and think you might die, use Arcane Shield and then spam your mana pots while still using your skills.

When fight Bosses:
    If you are fighting a boss just use Curse Death Link! Unless the boss keeps hitting you. Then just use the Single target method. When using Curse Death Link you have to get very low HP. Like, as low as you possibly can. The less hp you have the more damage you do.

-PvPing
    Like farming, there are two types of PvP. Single PvP and Mass PvP.
    Single PvP:
    Almost the same as single farming really. Just add in a Fear/Silence/Sleep.
    If you are vs an Archer then get as close as you can to him before the fight. Archers have more range than you so if he runs away from you, you are a f*cked. If he tries to run away from you then just run away from him and hide behind something so he can't hit you. Just wait until he is close enough and then jump out and own him.
    When you are against Mages or Fighters just stand there and deal as much damage as you can. You can't really outrun either. Fighters have a lot of moves to catch up to you so you are kinda just wasting time when running from them. And what is the point running from another mage? You are just wasting time.

Mass PvP:
    When in Mass PvP just wait until everyone start fighting then go in and start doing damage. If someone targets you then just run back until he stops and then come back in. It is better if your enemy's attack the fighters instead of you.

-Forgotten Scrolls
    Not that forgotten now, are they? These scrolls are pretty bad ass. They are super cheap and super useful.
    As a Storm Screamer you will need:
    Protection of Rune
    Protection of Elemental
    Protection of Alignment
    Enlightment
    Hurricane Armor
    Star Fall
    Magician's Will

-Dyes
    Some people will probably disagree with me on this but for Dyes I go with:
    +4 Int -4Men
    +4Wit -4Men
    +4Con -4Str

Other people would say instead of Con go +1 int but I think that +4 Con is more useful that just 1 Int. (Con gives HP. Int gives M.Atk)

-Boss Jewels
    Earring of Anthras
    Earring of Blessed Zaken
    Neckless of Valakas
    Ring of Baium
    Ring of Beleth

-Subclass Skills
    For your subclass skills you will want:
    Enchanter Ability - Barrier (Blade Dancer)
    Knight Ability - Defense (Shilien Templar)
    Summoner Ability - Spirit (Phantom Summoner)
    Emergent Ability - Empower

And that is my guide on Storm Screamers! If there is anything I have forgotten please do tell me and I will put it in ASAP! Please post your thoughts, what you would change/not change. Even comment just to say thanks! Hope you enjoyed my guide and I hope it helps ^^

P.S. If anyone does not mind translating this into whatever language they speak that would be great.
    Last edited by Syia; 09-22-2013, 12:52 PM.

as SS i wanna say, good afford for putting this up, i really appreciate it.

i just wanna ask you; weapon info; no dark? haha i give you my opinion:
    Cursed bone: dark attack
    Vampiric claw: dark attack
    Curse death link: dark attack
    Dark weapon buff: +20 dark attack

Now, why would you farm with wind att on your weapon when u get a little bit more with surrender to wind... come on!
    When u have lvl 7 dark att, u deal more dark damage, PLUS you sap more hp because of more damage.

for farming I agree the single way of farming:
    for me it is:
    1st bar cursed bone, vampiric claw, aura cannon, wind vortex, wind vortex slug
    2nd bar: Slow, curse fear, aura blast (to pull or spam when ready) use starr fall when mobs are near so you hit em all.
    3th bar i'd take these, because re-use delay is long; enlightment, arcane shield, throne of wind(DOT attack but it is good when succeeds, its great combo with starr fall(DOT aswell) elemental storm, aura symphony, demon wind

I hope you found this informative, anyway thanks for posting this.
    Last edited by windydeath; 10-17-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Español

Guia Completa Para Storm Screamer!

Hola a todos! Quiero compartir mis conocimientos de principio a fin acerca del Storm Screamer! Solo quisiera decir que esta guía es como yo hago las cosas. Ustedes no tienen que hacer todo exactamente igual! Pueden cambiar las cosas para ajustarla a su estilo de juego.

-Buffs
      Comenzaremos con los Buffs. Estos son los buffs correctos. Si alguien dice que no lo son esta equivocado automáticamente ya que esta es mi guía y lo que yo digo es lo correcto

Improved Combat, Improved Magic, Improved Condition, Improved Movement, Beserker Spirit, Acumen, Wild Magic, Greater Shield, Gift of Seraphim, Resist Shock, Mental Shield, Elemental Protection, Divine Protection, Resist Holy, Embroider, Chant of Protection, Concentration, Resist Aqua, Prophecy of Wind, Song of Earth, Song of Warding, Song of Wind, Song of Vitality, Song of Renewal, Song of Elemental, Dance of the Mystic, Dance of Concentration, Dance of Siren, Dance of Beserker, Dance of Alignment, Dance of Purification.

Algunas personas no estarán de acuerdo con Resist Holy y Resist Aqua. La razón por la que los utilizo es por que son los atributos mas bajos que tengo de manera que los uso para emparejar. De manera que cuando elijas tus buffs de resistencia escoge los que necesites. Pero siempre mantén el Elemental Protection y Divine Protection.
      Para los buffs propios: Seed of Wind, Empowering Echo, Hurricane Armor (Necesitas comprar un pergamino para Hurricane armor), Noblesse Blessing (Solo si eres Noble) Y Arcane Power.

-Información sobre arma
      Bien, algunos Storm Screamers dicen "Oh si hombre, deberías poner atributo Dark en tu arma lolzzzz" Saben lo que digo? "Cállense la p*ta boca." Nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca nunca le pongan atributo Dark a un Storm Screamer... a menos que quieran apestar. Pongan Wind. Wind, wind, wind, wind, y luego un poco mas de wind. Ademas pongan Acumen como habilidad especial para su arma y querrán tener M.Atk pasivo de Augumento.

-Habilidades
      Yo uso las siguientes habilidades. (Las puse en orden para ustedes <3): Surrender to Wind, Hurricane, Vampiric Claw, Aura Cannon, Wind Vortex, Wind Vortex Slug, Fear.
      Así es como acomode mi primera barra. Debido a que la posición de las teclas es de retardados en L2 solo presiono los botones de la primera barra. Para la segunda barra solo uso el Ratón para presionarlos por que no tengo que utilizar estas habilidades constantemente, de manera que no es gran cosa para mi.
      La segunda barra va así Silence, Sleep (El Sleep apesta así que no es necesario que lo tengas en ningún lado), Elemental Storm, Arcane Shield, Enligtment (Necesitas un pergamino para tener esta habilidad). También coloca Curse Death Link en alguna parte para cuando peleas con Bosses
      Estas son las habilidades que realmente necesitas. Tendrás algunas habilidades de objetos que utilizaras. Solo ponlas donde te sientas cómodo.

También tengo una barra de Farmeo en area. Cuando mato en lugares como Seed of Annihilation utilizo esta barra. Lo pongo en la barra numero 10 de manera que puedo mover mi primer barra a la barra 10.
      Las habilidades que uso son: Tempest (Utiliza esta tanto como puedas), Hurricane (Utiliza esta para atraer a los monstruos), Vampiric Claw (Utiliza esta para mantener tu HP alta), Aura Blast (Esta es una versión mejorada del Tempest pero tiene mucho cold down, de manera que utilízala cuando no esta en CoolDown), Aura Flash (Utiliza esta cuando cambies a un nuevo objetivo para utilizar Vampiric Claw (Así no dejas de hacer daño ni por un segundo)

-Encantamiento de Habilidades
      Aun sabiendo que elegir los encantamientos paracada habilidad es bastante fácil, igual mente lo cubriré. Solo cubriré las habilidades que dije que uso y ademas algunas pasivas.
      Surrender to Wind: Chance
      Hurricane: Power
      Vampiric Claw: Sap
      Wind Vortex: Chance
      Wind Vortex Slug: Wind Attack
      Robe Mastery: Magic Defense
      Wisdom: Power en Mental Attack
      Fear: Chance
      Sleep: Chance
      Silence: Chance
      Arcane Power: Power
      Fast Spell Casting: Power
      Arcane Roar: Power
      Elemental Storm: Duel
      Tempest: Wind Attack
      Aura Flash: Power
      Curse Death Link: Power

-Farmeo
      Bien. Hay dos tipos de farmeo. Hay farmeo simple y farmeo en área.
      Cuando farmeas de a un monstro a la vez utilizaras:
      Surrender to Wind > Hurricane (Lanzar mucho) > Aura Cannon (Cada vez que puedas) > Vampiric Claw (Cuando sea necesario) > Wind Vortex > Wind Vortex Slug.
      Wind Vortex tiene que afectar al enemigo para poder utilizar Wind Vortez Slug. Ademas si Wind Vortex Slugs resulta critico... causaras muchísimo daño.

Cuando farmeas en área utilizaras:
      Aura Blast (Tiene un largo rango así que puedes atraer con esto) > Star Fall (Puedes lanzar lo cuando esta habilidad esta activa) > Tempest (Lanzar mucho) > Vampiric Claw (Cuando lo necesites) > Aura Flash (Cuando cambias de objetivos)

Ademas si piensas que son demasiados monstruos y puedes morir, utilizar Arcane Shield y luego muchas pociones de mana mientras lanzas tus habilidades.

Cuando luchas contra bosses:
      Cuando peleas contra un boss solo utiliza Curse Death Link! A menos que el boss te golpee a ti. Si esto sucediera solo ataca lo normalmente. Cuando utilices Curse Death Link tienes que tener la menor cantidad de HP posible. Mientras menos HP tengas mas daño causaras.

-PvPeando
      Como farmear, hay dos tipos de PVP. PVP uno vs uno y PVP en masa.
      PVP Uno vs Uno:
      Casi lo mismo que cuando farmeamos de a un Monstruo. Solo añade Fear/Silence/Sleep.
      Si peleas contra un arquero trate que acercarte le lo mas que puedas antes de pelear. Los arqueros tienen mas rango que tu, de manera que si se alejan de ti, estas jodido. Si trata de alejarse simplemente escóndete detrás de algo así no puede golpearte. Solo espera a que se acerque lo suficiente para saltar y dominar lo.
      Cuando vas contra un Mago o Guerrero solo quédate parado y trata de hacer tanto daño como puedas. No puedes huir realmente de ninguno de ambos. Los guerreros tienen un montón de movimientos para alcanzarte, así que estarías perdiendo el tiempo. Y cual es el punto de huir de otro mago? Solo estas perdiendo el tiempo.

PvP en Masa:
      Cuando luches en masa solo espera a que todos empiecen a pelear y luego ve y empieza a hacer daño. Si alguien te toma como objetivo solo aléjate y espera que cambie de objetivo para volver. Es mejor que tus enemigos ataquen a los guerreros en lugar de a ti.

-Forgotten Scrolls
      No tan olvidados ahora, no? Estos pergaminos son muy malotes. Son super baratos y super útiles.
      Como Storm Screamer Necesitaras:
      Protection of Rune
      Protection of Elemental
      Protection of Alignment
      Enlightment
      Hurricane Armor
      Star Fall
      Magician's Will

-Dyes
      Alguna gente seguro estará en desacuerdo con migo pero estos solo los Dyes que utilizo:
      +4 Int -4Men
      +4Wit -4Men
      +4Con -4Str

Otras personas dirían que en lugar de CON utilices +1 INT pero pienso que +4 CON es mas útil que +1 INT (Con da HP. INT da M.Atk)

-Joyas Boss
      Earring of Anthras
      Earring of Blessed Zaken
      Neckless of Valakas
      Ring of Baium
      Ring of Beleth

-Habilidades de Sub Clase
      Para tus habilidades de Sub clase necesitaras:
      Enchanter Ability - Barrier (Blade Dancer)
      Knight Ability - Defense (Shilien Templar)
      Summoner Ability - Spirit (Phantom Summoner)
      Emergent Ability - Empower

Y esa es mi guía de Storm Screamer!. Si hay algo que me olvide por favor díganmelo y lo colocare ni bien pueda!. Por favor escriban sus opiniones, que cambiarían/no cambiarían. Incluso comenten para decir gracias!. Espero que disfruten mi guía y que los ayude ^^

P.D. Si no les molesta traducirla a cualquier idioma seria genial.

Comment

Thank you for this guide,
        As a new player it's appreciated.

I would like to ask you about seed of destruction :

What does it take to go there? I've tried but... i was almost killed in one shot and barely do no damage.

So in world, my stuff is not ready yet. But I would like to know when it possible to go there.

For now I have :

Angel sword +11 acumen ( can't have it +16 despite my numeros tries )...
        I've got the vorpal set.
        And jewelry got the eligia one.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Miontsa View Post
          Thank you for this guide,
          As a new player it's appreciated.

I would like to ask you about seed of destruction :

What does it take to go there? I've tried but... i was almost killed in one shot and barely do no damage.

So in world, my stuff is not ready yet. But I would like to know when it possible to go there.

For now I have :

Angel sword +11 acumen ( can't have it +16 despite my numeros tries )...
          I've got the vorpal set.
          And jewelry got the eligia one.

Thank you.
          With such equips you should go hellbound.
          on gate keeper u see lvls, try one by one
          ---= NIGHTMARE =---
          Escarllet - Clan Leader

Comment

So I presum that I will be able to go to SOA when I Whill have fully upgraded all my stuff ( armor / JW / weapons ) on +16 ?
            For now Hellbound Entrance is OK.
            Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Working...
            X