General Exilium Tips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Exilium Tips!

Hello everyone! Today I am going to give you guy a few tips to help your everyday gameplay and hopefully give you a little boost ahead of your opponents who haven't read this

-Clans
    Having a good clan is what you want and need. Clans are a huge part of L2. If you have a good clan then you are going to have fun in this game. If you are just starting out then your clan can help you a lot. If it wasn't for my clan I would probably only just have a +20 weapon by now.
    I recommend joining these clans:
    DareDevils - PM: Daizi, Sexobomba, Necro8autis, Gusgunis
    Genesis - PM: EIRHNH, Anakonda
    KnightOfDarkness - PM: Mey, Enis

These 3 clans are the best clans to join. They are an English/Greek speaking clan. They do all the RB's whenever the RB's spawn. Always a lot of people online and there are a lot of very nice people there who welcome everyone.

-The Item Shop
    Noobies beware!! The Item shop is not where you really want to go to when buying your first Elgia set! You are better off buying a whole set in Giran off other players for only 1 GCM/1000 silver coins/5 billion adena! In the Item shop it is about 1250 silver coins and a bunch of adena with it! Do not buy stuff from there!

-Trading and Making Money
    You have to do a lot of farming in this server! Not many people like this but that is the way it is. I have found a great way of making money that a lot of people don't know about. I am probably going to ruin this for myself by telling everyone this but I am awesome so I will do it anyway. As I said before a whole elgia set (Clean) costs 1 GCM. (Some people charge 2 GCM's because they are stupid) If you buy a set for 1 GCM and then enchant at least 1 piece to +6 then you have made your money back. +6 is quite easy to get to so the risk is fairly small. If you get 2 +6 pieces then you have officially made 1 gcm in 10 minutes. *Use normal enchants from the grocer* You can also enchant these items to +10 if you are feeling lucky. You can sell +10 items for 2 GCM! This way of making money is a lot faster than farming. Although it is not the most fun way, it is a good way.

-Donation Tips
    Before you spend your Exilium coins on Elgia gear you should know that you can buy a lot better stuff with Exilium coins. The way to get the most out of your exillium coins is to buy Exilium Service Tokens! Then sell those tokens for 2 gcm each. Boom. Max profit for your money. Then buy your gear with the GCM's

If there are any tips that you know then PM them to me and If they are good enough then I will add them in
    Last edited by Syia; 09-23-2013, 04:55 AM.

Hi, i new to this game, can you help?
    I reach maxed level and got +20 shadow item reward, but i didnt get the reward on another account max lvl.
    How is the shadow reward system works?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFattyBoi View Post
      Hi, i new to this game, can you help?
      I reach maxed level and got +20 shadow item reward, but i didnt get the reward on another account max lvl.
      How is the shadow reward system works?
      shadow item just for your first acc
      IriShMakakoMagro/IriShaMalaraHara

Comment

Working...
      X