Useful macro commands (pvp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful macro commands (pvp)

ok. i have made this thread so no one will make another one and another one another and so long .. asking about useful l2 macro's in pvp .. so here we go ..

MACRO' COMMANDS FOR OFFENSIVE

/useskillforce <skillname>

ex:
    /useskillforce Proeminence

-you can use this kind of macro if pressing the ctrl button and the fX buttons in the same time is a pain in the ass for you (and believe me, it is). in few words, u can attack ur unflag'd (no pink name) enemies w/o pressing ctrl button anymore. I believe it should also decrease the skills' reuse delay .

/attackforce

-normal attack. it is like CTRL+/ATTACK . you use it w/o pressing the ctrl button as well.

MACRO' COMMANDS FOR DEFENSIVE

Assist macro's
    -u use them to advertise your party members about an upcoming enemy.

ex:
    #ASSIST ME. KILL HIM ---> %target
    if you target a cool guy .. let's say ME .. and you press that macro while i'm ur main target it will look like this:

ASSIST ME. KILL HIM ---> ciobrelis

ofc if u want to advertise ur clan/ally mates u just need to change the party symbol from beginning (#) to clan/ally symbol (@/$).

-you can use it (assist macro) if u r the healer and some1 attack u.

ex:
    #PROTECT THE HEALER ---> %target
    ----------------------------------------------------
    also another useful macro for healers can be:

/target <partymember>
    /useskillforce Wind Strike
    ----------------------------------------------------

Macro's for Combat Points potions (CP)

Make a tab with CP potions for example alt f7 - f1 Greater CP pots / f2 Small CP pots

/useshortcut 7 1
    /useshortcut 7 2
    /deelay 1
    /useshortcut 7 1
    /useshortcut 7 2

And u can use a clicker if u want and always use elixirs (CP/HP/MP)

EQUIP MACRO's

it's smth like 5 6 actions with just one button .. let's say u put ur dc armor (each part) on the 7th tab : f1 - dc helmet / f2 - dc robe armor / f3 - dc gloves / f4 - dc boots .. and ur weap/shield .. f5 - Arcana Mace / f6 - dc shield .. with just one button (macro) u will be able to equip all these sh1ts with just 1 click.

/useshortcut 7 1
    /useshortcut 7 2
    /useshortcut 7 3
    /useshortcut 7 4
    /useshortcut 7 5
    /useshortcut 7 6

so if u r .. wc/ol in oly and ur main armor/weap is not the right one to use a magic skill u just need to press this macro and everything will be fine <- WARNING! this is a ROFL example

MACRO' COMMANDS FOR SPAM ! <3

+wtb a new life
    +wts hamburgers
    +wtt my family for Baium Ring

~and that's all for now. if i've made some mistakes feel free to flame/correct me
Working...
X