Level Guide(Short-Range Melee) [English/Translated Portuguese]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Guide(Short-Range Melee) [English/Translated Portuguese]

Guide: Leveling 1-76+(Translated Version Waiting reply Approval)

(This guide is mainly for fighter type classes.)

To start off, I am new to the forums so hey!

1-10
    Okay, to start, the first thing you need to do, is to get your character leveled up to 10 at the place you started in.

• Gremlin (kill them until your level 10 at-least.

10-35

After you have done that, head to "The Ant Nest"(Global-Gatekeeper>Gatekeeper Call>Gludio Castle Town area>Ant Nest) Fight there till you get about level 30-35 (Be sure you have at least d-grade or non-grade with soul-shots!)
    • Kill everything there basically

35-45

After you get about level 30, you can head to either Alligator Island or Outlaw forest. (or if you want to make a lil bit more exp, head to Sea of Spores)
    and basically kill all the mobs you can see.

45-60

After you have completed that, head to Forsaken Plains(Located in the Aden area) and head into the canyons/valleys and slay everything but the raid boss. Stay there until your about 50-60 level.

52-70
    Once you have got to at least 52, head to Swamp of Screams or the Forest of Dead(both in Rune area) and be sure you have at-least C-grade/B-grade to do alot of damage to these monsters.In Swamp of Screams you should be careful what you attack, what I mean by that is that some of higher level monsters with the name (Spiker) leak out of the cave where they spawn. they are really tough and can kill you if you are not careful. (Fight here until your about 64-70)
    • Splinter and Needles are the monsters to hunt.

65-81
    After you reached about 64-70, head to Varka or Ketra outpost (Goddard area) and be sure you have atleast A-Grade/B-Grade Armour and A-Grade/B-Grade Weapon. What ever one you go to, be careful in Ketra, I notice alot of people will go red on you at that place. In Varka, people will try to attack you and get you to hit them back. Which one you choose is up to you. Varka is personally my favorite. You can seriously get some exp there if you can kill the mobs there fast. You can level here from 65-81.

76-85
    About at level 76 you can head to either Ancient temple or Dragon Valley Cave (monsters outside of the cave.) and level all the way from 76-85 by yourself. I would recommend that you have mana/healing pots and S-grade+ Gear/weapons so you can survive and make some good exp and money.

80-85(tip)
    Once your about 80 you should for sure upgrade your equipment to s-80 grade at least, so that you will gain more exp at a faster rate. Also be sure to talk to people around you and socialize with them and start a friendship with them. Who knows, it might just help to have some friends that might know a trick or something about hunting mobs. (and a clan invite).

I hope this guide will give everyone who reads it, either a new place to hunt/level or a good leveling guide.
    (I like feedback!)
    Last edited by MilkyWay; 02-09-2014, 06:52 PM.
Working...
X