Hi everyone,
    As attached pic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2020bd742842-730a-41d8-a4bb-ec39aded1de6.jpg
Views:	1927
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	151394
    Why this guy can craft SSS ?

I can't find recipe SSS at NPC Recipe Merchant ?

Name:	20208ae8496e-e970-45ac-83a1-9cf6f05e0ec0.jpg
Views:	1950
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	151395

I did spoil on some mobs in FOG but nothing happened ...
    Would you please let me know how can i find recipe SSS in this server ?

Name:	202085c458a8-17c1-4a22-afa1-aac4491b9b5c.jpg
Views:	1462
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	151396

Thanks for reading
    Regards

Following! I am interested also! I was sure the recipe was not available on purpose... now that you are showing it I am interested to know where to get it!

Comment

Hi,
      Drop/Spoil maybe?
      Att;

- Supplezz - Moonlight Sentinel
      - SrWezz - Eva's Saint
      - Sweetz - Ghost Sentinel
      - Pocah - Shillien Saint

Comment

All craft drops have been deleted. Unfortunately... Just like all drops spoil itens. The most annoying thing about all this is not being able to build a soulshot packs which would be of great use. Soulshot should be infinite or weightless. Without the sale or the possibility of building SS/BSS packs, there is no logic in ended the possibility of crafts

Comment

Originally posted by Armagedom View Post
          All craft drops have been deleted. Unfortunately... Just like all drops spoil itens. The most annoying thing about all this is not being able to build a soulshot packs which would be of great use. Soulshot should be infinite or weightless. Without the sale or the possibility of building SS/BSS packs, there is no logic in ended the possibility of crafts
          Then how is it possible that he found someone with recipe SS (screenshot)?

Comment

Originally posted by Armagedom View Post
            Few years ago, i played L2 Pride, just buy only one SSS, BSSS, arrow then they could be used forever and weighless. Your idea is good, let's raise this in "Suggestion" box bro.
            I saw one guy made offline shop, selling huge quantity SSS in Giran

Name:	20205a31b147-9257-4911-87c7-60a73130c947.jpg
Views:	1710
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	151529

Look like no1 knows where recipe SSS came from
            Any comment from GM/admin ?
            Last edited by FiZieu; 06-25-2020, 03:28 AM.

Comment

So we have a mistery here, a couple of months ago, I tried to looking for ss recipe, couldn't find since adm removed all crafting mats. Looks like there's a way.

Comment

Exilium is open 9 years at the firsts years of server was possible to find these recipes. Now it'snt

Comment

Originally posted by Scurfy View Post
                  Exilium is open 9 years at the firsts years of server was possible to find these recipes. Now it'snt
                  Cannot believe this guys is having this recipe for 9 years in his inventory and we just notice it now

Comment

anyway if you dont log in your acc for 3 months++ , you account it gets deleted. So i dont believe someone in here is playing 9 years straight without 3 months++ brake =)

Comment

There are a lot of old players who play here from the starts of server and they dont have the recipe on iventory they learn it as a skill and create SS

Comment

There are a lot of old players who play here from the starts of server and they dont have the recipe on iventory they learn it as a skill and create SS

Views:	1383
ID:	151531
                        Everyday, this guy is crafting and selling SSS, a bit cheaper than NPC shop.
                        I made draft calculation, one from buying in shop, one from crafting then conclusion is he got much advantage from selling SSS.
                        So why i can't do that ? This is a gift for old players (9 years old), right ?
                        Is it fair ?
                        any GM/Admin can take a look on this topic ?

Comment

I am with you mate, I want buy or find this recpe too, but you are in Exilium..

Comment

Originally posted by FiZieu View Post

Views:	1383
ID:	151531
                            Everyday, this guy is crafting and selling SSS, a bit cheaper than NPC shop.
                            I made draft calculation, one from buying in shop, one from crafting then conclusion is he got much advantage from selling SSS.
                            So why i can't do that ? This is a gift for old players (9 years old), right ?
                            Is it fair ?
                            any GM/Admin can take a look on this topic ?

does anyone actually buy SS from him? If i want to buy SS i wont start looking for shops that are selling SS a little cheaper than Grocer.

Comment

Originally posted by Roush79 View Post

does anyone actually buy SS from him? If i want to buy SS i wont start looking for shops that are selling SS a little cheaper than Grocer.
                              I saw you play dagger with lv3 weapon. So i assume you're rich man, right ? You have money, you're rich so you dont care that guy're selling a little bit cheaper than Grocer. But everybody will thinks like you ?
                              They will pay much money or choose to pay a cheaper price ?
                              You should think wisely bro
                              The thing is why he can do that but no1 can bro.
                              In this case, GM/Admin should remove SSS/BSSS craft function out of all drawf class.
                              I believe it's fair. Right ?

Comment

Working...
                              X