Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid boss and debuffs

Hello,
    I need some help for Raid Boss hunting (Tezza/tiat/zaken).
    Apart from DoD , Stigma and some debuffs from Judi what else debuffs land on bosses? CW, Hex, Violent temper ???

Tried with my Necro with +30 gloom and +15 Abyss all resist for 30min spam.
    Same with Block shield / WW.
    Last edited by Quenia; 03-21-2021, 11:04 AM.

Originally posted by Quenia View Post
    Hello,
    I need some help for Raid Boss hunting (Tezza/tiat/zaken).
    Apart from DoD , Stigma and some debuffs from Judi what else debuffs land on bosses? CW, Hex, Violent temper ???

Tried with my Necro with +30 gloom and +15 Abyss all resist for 30min spam.
    Same with Block shield / WW.
    Hex can land and the best way is having one male sh with pvp weapon. Abyss can land too but its hard. Also never open tank bubble for defense near the boss because they get also the buff from it. Imo dod , stigma , judi and sh hex are enough debuffs to kill instances bosses.

Comment

Well, debuffs are a problem, raids have much defense vs debuffs.
      You can try anything , weakness enchanted pdef, curses debuffs até WAY POOR .
      ---= NIGHTMARE =---
      Escarllet - Clan Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Roush79 View Post

Hex can land and the best way is having one male sh with pvp weapon. Abyss can land too but its hard. Also never open tank bubble for defense near the boss because they get also the buff from it. Imo dod , stigma , judi and sh hex are enough debuffs to kill instances bosses.
        Thanks nice info!
        That's why parties prefer SH...because there is no way SH out-damage Titan/GK/DB....

Comment

Thanks nice info!
          That's why parties prefer SH...because there is no way SH out-damage Titan/GK/DB....
          No, thats not the reason.
          The reason is : Staff nerfed Critical dmg , so titan dont make the dmg he should, SH with furious soul deal WAY MORE DMG overtime then a titan/khavatary. For me khavatary is useless (here).
          a titan will deal REAL DMG while frenzy/zealot/SOS but when he dont have it, sh overpass WAYMUCH.

If for example you have a Doombringer, and in party has a SH with hex on weapon, Doombringer will deal nice dmg. even more then a titan ( Overtime).

Titan u need to lower life, wait cooldown, wait sos deal real dmg, while SH is only use Furious soul, Titan is a class thats need skills to deal good dmg and u only lose time because without u lose to kamael.

( im main titan / Cardinal, and ive stopped to play titans since this nerf, and u check, there are not much titans around server..)
          ---= NIGHTMARE =---
          Escarllet - Clan Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Escarllett View Post

No, thats not the reason.
            The reason is : Staff nerfed Critical dmg , so titan dont make the dmg he should, SH with furious soul deal WAY MORE DMG overtime then a titan/khavatary. For me khavatary is useless (here).
            a titan will deal REAL DMG while frenzy/zealot/SOS but when he dont have it, sh overpass WAYMUCH.

If for example you have a Doombringer, and in party has a SH with hex on weapon, Doombringer will deal nice dmg. even more then a titan ( Overtime).

Titan u need to lower life, wait cooldown, wait sos deal real dmg, while SH is only use Furious soul, Titan is a class thats need skills to deal good dmg and u only lose time because without u lose to kamael.

( im main titan / Cardinal, and ive stopped to play titans since this nerf, and u check, there are not much titans around server..)
            Very good info!
            I have noticed that 2h blunt damage is nerfed only 20% than 100%. Also self open zealot/frenzy needs smart setup....i found way to do it....even without macro.
            I will level up and gear a SH to see the difference!

Comment

Very good info!
              I have noticed that 2h blunt damage is nerfed only 20% than 100%. Also self open zealot/frenzy needs smart setup....i found way to do it....even without macro.
              I will level up and gear a SH to see the difference!
              U can make test with both chars +0
              Use trainning dummy in town.
              ---= NIGHTMARE =---
              Escarllet - Clan Leader

Comment

Real Target / Aggression / Stigma of Shilien / Day of Doom
                debuff 100% en boss - 80%def -----
                + cubic summon HEX ufff

Comment

Unfortunately, it doesn't show next to the target when the debuff enters, so knowing if it entered is much more difficult. Good luck

Comment

Thanks nice info!
                    Male SH is the best PVE char in this server for now. You can farm easy with low gear in soa.

Comment

Originally posted by Roush79 View Post

Hex can land and the best way is having one male sh with pvp weapon.
                      Do you mind explain how?
                      I don't see anything written in pvp rapier description

Thx in advance!

Comment

Do you mind explain how?
                        I don't see anything written in pvp rapier description

Thx in advance!
                        How what? The Hex to land properly from SH pvp rapier , the rapier should be without any SA

Comment

Rapier s84 with sa+PvP...
                          after have PvP, remove SA, and It Will have hex.
                          But staff nerfed badly the chance of trigger, in the past at 3rd criticl you would apply hex, now its more and raids, and so on resist.
                          ---= NIGHTMARE =---
                          Escarllet - Clan Leader

Comment

Thx all you have been very helpful!

Comment

Working...
                            X