This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT Como VOTAR no ExiliumWorld / How to VOTE on ExiliumWorld

O próprio título já diz, assistam o vídeo e reaprendam a votar com o Senninha pois o Licozo mais uma vez alterou o sistema de votação, deixando cada vez mais "fassin" para os players <3.
    Agora tem que logar na maioria dos sites de votação para realmente computar, beijus de luz.

Who doesn't know Portuguese, follow all the steps only observing the screen without audio and you will get the reward. Remembering to log in on the vote sites (only those which are possible to log in), see ya.

Originally posted by mSenna View Post
    O próprio título já diz, assistam o vídeo e reaprendam a votar com o Senninha pois o Licozo mais uma vez alterou o sistema de votação, deixando cada vez mais "fassin" para os players <3.
    Agora tem que logar na maioria dos sites de votação para realmente computar, beijus de luz.

Who doesn't know Portuguese, follow all the steps only observing the screen without audio and you will get the reward. Remembering to log in on the vote sites (only those which are possible to log in), see ya.
    depois explica pra galera como criar uma conta no site https://l2network.eu/ por que esse é o que ferra geral.

Comment

Guys, it's really a hard work to vote. I can give you a last tip writing the sequence:
      1. Log on https://www.exiliumworld.com/:
      2. Left click HOPZONE - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
      3. Left click TOP100 ARENA - VOTE - LOG - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
      4. Left click GAMES TOP 200 - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
      5. Left click TOPGAMESITES - VOTE
      6. Left click XTREME TOP 100 - VOTE
      7. Left click L2 NETWORK - CLICK HERE TO LOGIN - LOG - Left click L2 NETWORK again - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
      8. Left click L2TOP.CO - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING

Remember that the vote websites they don't save your accounts, you have to log all the time and when you open all the tabs, don't close until the vote confirmation, look at the ranking olympiad for confirming and get your reward in game.
      Try this way and let us know about it, see ya.

Comment

.getreward is not even return anything. Was "fixed". And i can use any skill or target anything.. i think server is down

Comment

TOPGAMESITES doesn't vote work. I try on another browser's Mozilla, Chrome, Microsoft Edge also disabled AdBlock and still the same don't show the picture with words to write. Fix this BUG !!!!!!!!!!
          Image bug hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Originally posted by RedDragonII View Post
            TOPGAMESITES doesn't vote work. I try on another browser's Mozilla, Chrome, Microsoft Edge also disabled AdBlock and still the same don't show the picture with words to write. Fix this BUG !!!!!!!!!!
            U need to write two randoms word and u will receive the vote.

Comment

Working...
            X