• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QueenMira
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiaraa View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have long wanted to start playing a female soul hound. But I have so many questions and so few answers. So I turn here in hopes of getting answers to some of them.
    Gear selection is a part of it all, and my guess Vorpal Light is the choice of armor? The big question I have is the choice of dragon weapon. I see everything from 2h retributes, reapers and 1h caster weps. what are the pros and cons of these options? The skill Pride of Kamael makes me think what the loss will be to use a reaper instead for example 1h caster or a 2h valakas retributer?

hope to get answers to these questions, and that someone can help me.

Best regards - Kiaara
    As the Best SH in this server im more than happy to answer your questions, you can send a mail to QueenMira // lMira // Goucha and ill pm when on or just pm when you see me on.
    sh is no doubt the most fun class to play in pvp and its all about your own preferences so feel free to pm me and have fun

Leave a comment:

• Kiaraa
    started a topic EN Female Soul hound! ( NEED HELP!! )

Female Soul hound! ( NEED HELP!! )

Hello everyone!

I have long wanted to start playing a female soul hound. But I have so many questions and so few answers. So I turn here in hopes of getting answers to some of them.
    Gear selection is a part of it all, and my guess Vorpal Light is the choice of armor? The big question I have is the choice of dragon weapon. I see everything from 2h retributes, reapers and 1h caster weps. what are the pros and cons of these options? The skill Pride of Kamael makes me think what the loss will be to use a reaper instead for example 1h caster or a 2h valakas retributer?

hope to get answers to these questions, and that someone can help me.

Best regards - Kiaara
Working...
X