Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EN Need Knowledge About Game as a New L2 Player lv 85 Now

Dear readers,

Firstly, I have come to find the game very enjoyable. At the moment I have a storm screamer (Lv85) with +20 Shadow Items and I also bought a Mardil's Fan +16 within the game. Now my question is I still can only grind MoS 1st floor efficiently whereas in the second floor my char has problems. I do not want Forbidden book drops as it does not really help me. Other places are hard as well as I cannot grind primeval isle either because the packs of mobs attack me fast.

Can you give me tips on how to progress? I feel stuck.

Some questions more:

1- Should I enchant my own gear or buy +16 ? It is hard to find +16 armors on the markets, so i would need to use divine enchant scroll ?

2- Should I use giant's codex until +10 skill then use GCMs?

3- Where should I farm ? What upgrades should I think of in my gear ?

4- How important are the subclasses?

5- What does "spoil" mean?

I would like to be involved in the community and be able to talk to fellow players who are much more knowledgable then me. I am open to clan invitations as well, however I do need to learn more. I like learning so that won't be a problem.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best,
    Trylalyn
    Last edited by Trylalyn; 07-19-2022, 06:09 AM.

Welcome mate,

1- I have never enchanted my gear. I suggest you to buy +16 gear, go farm, get coins, make trades and business in giran, then buy full set izi.

2- +10 seems a bit low to me. I have enchanted my skill to 13 and 14. The ones that go up to +30 are 14, and the ones that go up to +15 are 13.

3- Idk much about farmin.

4- You get certification skills by subclasses. Check the link (https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification)

5- Spoil is a way of farmin that only class fortune seeker has.

hope these help you.

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

1- If you want to get divine scroll you should join once a week Tiat, Frintezza, Zaken instance. People shoult in Giran and they look for Soulhound or GK usually to join them

2- I use until +12 when skill goes to +30 and +10 when skills goes to +15.

3- Well, if you have your 3 subclasses and certifications skills you should upgrade your weapon to +20 and add augment Magic wild (for magic critical damage). Then you should start look for Boss jewels +20. For farm best option will be hellbound citadel but it is crowded nowdays.... need to find spot or clan to exp with Party.

4- VERY VERY VERY. without you are missing big advantage as main class

5- when you kill mobs, they drop items. There is a class of dawrf (fortune seeker) that can get an extra drop by using a "spoil" skill.

For clan invite, get to know the server, the big alliances, the people/clans connected within your timezone and language they speak.
      For europe timezone not many clans but i am sure you will find the one that suits you.

For clan leader you can check the board in game: Alt+B > clan tab.
      Also on the website (or board in game) you can see the castle/territory owners.

good luck and feel free to add me as friend in game: /friendinvite Nati

Comment

About The overall tips:

Sph is a good class to farm, but for a begginer a soul hound with +10 elegia light, rapier and a zaken earring will be a better choise.. Its really cheap to do, trust me.

You need vote in the site 2 times per Day, it will boost your progress

Find someone to help you with Basic itens.

There s a lot of itens like earring zaken that have a low price. Most of The People should give it tô you

So you should do:

Make a soul hound full p atack, equip it with that itens and go to hellhound citadel farm jewels GG

About The especific questions:

1 - i prefer build it, go zaken tiat and tezza always, you will Be full soon.

2 - i prefer put it on +15 for +30 skills. But its totally personal.

3 - hellhound citadel is The Best place.

4 - subclasses gives to your main character some skills. It will boost a little your farm, specially The skill "haste" for fighters.

Comment

I would like to thank you all for these amazing tips. I will work on them and I hope this will help new players like me as well.

If there are other recommendations I (and all newbies) are willing to keep listening

Much respect. <3

Comment

Before i forget, ask someone to level up you after lvl 65 in hellbound citadel. There s always a person to help you. Btw, try tô get Premium and do The instance kamaloka everyday.

Comment

Working...
            X