Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for farming

Hi guys.
    After around 6-7 years, im playing again the server. I've seem lot of things has changed, specially the farming places.
    So i wonder the best places for farming since i lost all my items for inactivity. What can i focus on farming to get geared because those times it was the economy was mainly GCM/AA farming.

Originally posted by Kamalel View Post
    Hi guys.
    After around 6-7 years, im playing again the server. I've seem lot of things has changed, specially the farming places.
    So i wonder the best places for farming since i lost all my items for inactivity. What can i focus on farming to get geared because those times it was the economy was mainly GCM/AA farming.
    Events brother dont waste your time and patience on farm areas!

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor View Post

Events brother dont waste your time and patience on farm areas!
      I appreaciate for the answer. But i have to ask the reason because the rewards as i've seen in the website isnt that much great

Comment

Brother. Make a gs archer with auto play ( citadel) and a Dread Pole (elegia light + demitelum haste sa auto play in dvc

1h farm each (sell in people shops all jewels element for adena) and from the dread all AA gathered and Blessed scrolls to adena also in private shops.
        Make 1 kamaloka per char with premium (x2 in case) also sell all you gather there for the month premium
        In the end you gather enough for jewels or set 20 piece on piece you rebuild faster.
        I recommend first char to save 15 coin for premium to be the dread (fire element) can be used in citadel or dvc. Secondary make the gs
        I have plenty of notions but can tell you once you pm me in game if you wanna get fast back ur things
        Just pm me
        Ryoshyn in game
        Lucky you I was taking coffee and I like to see flames in forum came check you
        I'd always like to help new and re new comers to get into back to the game.
        Attenciously
        ​​​​​
        ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ryoshyn View Post
          Brother. Make a gs archer with auto play ( citadel) and a Dread Pole (elegia light + demitelum haste sa auto play in dvc

1h farm each (sell in people shops all jewels element for adena) and from the dread all AA gathered and Blessed scrolls to adena also in private shops.
          Make 1 kamaloka per char with premium (x2 in case) also sell all you gather there for the month premium
          In the end you gather enough for jewels or set 20 piece on piece you rebuild faster.
          I recommend first char to save 15 coin for premium to be the dread (fire element) can be used in citadel or dvc. Secondary make the gs
          I have plenty of notions but can tell you once you pm me in game if you wanna get fast back ur things
          Just pm me
          Ryoshyn in game
          Lucky you I was taking coffee and I like to see flames in forum came check you
          I'd always like to help new and re new comers to get into back to the game.
          Attenciously
          ​​​​​
          ​​​​
          I appreaciate for the tips. Luckly i already got a GS cause its my main character as used to be

Comment

Working...
          X