Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oly question

Good morning everyone!

A few weeks ago there was a change in the way of calculating the winner in the olympiad! in the past, whoever had the most hits won (in a tie match). but now the winner is whoever gets more life than the other (by HP%) if i am not mistaken.

Can someone explain to me how someone's max hp is calculated?

MATCH 1: If i wear a health weapon my max hp is arround 10.000 (lets say) , if someone hits me for 5.000 damage it means he takes 50% of my life.

MATCH 2: If not wearing health weapon is 8.000 and someone hits me for 5.000 damage it means he takes 62.5% of my life.

I would like to know if the example I gave is valid and then explain to me how to calculate the MAX HP. Are the differences below important?

- Dyes
    - Healrth Weapon
    - CON Augment
    - CON Armor

Because if they count with the same logic someone can equip them in the end of the match so the max HP will be increased and the damage dealt from others will be mathematically less according my max hp.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I'm having trouble understanding the logic.

I am making the following post as a continuation of my first one. this happened yesterday and it made me think that something is not going well.

it is not my intention to reduce the functionality of the olympiad. on the contrary, I want to help improve it.

as you will see in the following photo, I am facing an opposing character of the same class.

as you will see the difference in dmg is almost double. therefore, whether he plays with more hp than me or with less, it is certain that I have covered the difference in dmg.

the only thing I noticed is that shortly before the match ended in a draw, the opponent filled his life with the touch of life skill

So I want to ask, is this the reason I lost or something else?

I kindly ask you to give me information about what happens in tie probabilities!
    Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by lKarma; 01-07-2023, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Interesting. How much you pay for this interface? Is it in euro, dolar, or other currency? Please share with the community, it looks very nice.

Comment

Kkkkkk
        sigpic
        “𝐸𝓊 𝓋𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓈 𝒶𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈
        彡 ★ 𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝑜 𝓅𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓂 𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓂𝑜𝓈.” ★ 彡

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
          Interesting. How much you pay for this interface? Is it in euro, dolar, or other currency? Please share with the community, it looks very nice.
          It's not an interface, it's a setting on my computer to see bright because I have a problem with my eyes.
          called vitreous detachment

I didn't make this particular post to complain, I honestly want to understand how the olympiad works because I'm a daily player.
          let's improve the community so if you know how to help with the question I would appreciate it rather than mocking me

Thanks for your reply anyway!
          Last edited by lKarma; 01-07-2023, 10:44 AM.

Comment

MATCH 1: If i wear a health weapon my max hp is arround 10.000 (lets say) , if someone hits me for 5.000 damage it means he takes 50% of my life.
            Yes, that will result in "500 Permilage"

MATCH 2: If not wearing health weapon is 8.000 and someone hits me for 5.000 damage it means he takes 62.5% of my life.
            Yes, that will result in "625 Permilage"

Search our Website and Forum before post.

Comment

Originally posted by Licozo View Post
              Yes, that will result in "500 Permilage"

Yes, that will result in "625 Permilage"

Okay! Thanks for the prompt reply!
              See you arround.

Comment

Working...
              X