few questions about the server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few questions about the server

hello, i got a couple of questions , if someone would enlighten me i would appreciate it

1. I see that some skills after 79 are are not autolearn. Is there a custom way to learn them ? farm ? special npc ?

2. I see people enchanting skills on subs like crazy. As i understand the reason for this is that subs go to 85 so people play even their subs. But the the certificates only work on mainclass so wouldnt playing their subs be a bad choice considering subs dont have certificates ? or am i missing something ?

Originally posted by DeezNutsHA View Post
    hello, i got a couple of questions , if someone would enlighten me i would appreciate it

1. I see that some skills after 79 are are not autolearn. Is there a custom way to learn them ? farm ? special npc ?

2. I see people enchanting skills on subs like crazy. As i understand the reason for this is that subs go to 85 so people play even their subs. But the the certificates only work on mainclass so wouldnt playing their subs be a bad choice considering subs dont have certificates ? or am i missing something ?
    NPC Galius, u can buy with Ancient Adena, im going to send u some ancient adena. Certificates only on main class, sub reachs lvl 85 only

Comment

1 - Yes, some skills you should use The books to learn. You can purchase them in galius

2 - you dont missed anything. They play without certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by mSenna View Post

NPC Galius, u can buy with Ancient Adena, im going to send u some ancient adena. Certificates only on main class, sub reachs lvl 85 only
        AHH it was you, thank you. i thought someone made a mistake haha

Comment

Working...
        X