Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollback

The server is back online.

But unfortunately a rollback occurred. There was no way around. I could put the server online 2AM already but I was wasting time trying to recover the data from the dead SSD disk. The last backup we had was from 11AM UTC -1, since the disk was already failing and not saving further backups after this hour, this resulted in ~6 hours of rollback considering that the server went down around ~5PM

Explaining what happened: Yesterday our primary bootable hard disk burned out. The Data Center had to replace it and reinstall the O.S. Then, we had to reinstall and configure everything again. After that, we spent hours trying to recovering the data from the dead disk, but I had no success. So, unfortunately we had to rollback the server a few hours to our last backup.

Search our Website and Forum before post.

O servidor já está online.

Mas infelizmente um rollback ocorreu. Não havia outra saída. Eu poderia ter já colocado o servidor online 2AM mas nós ficamos perdendo tempo tentando recuperar os dados do disco queimado. O último backup que tivemos foi das 11AM UTC -1, uma vez que o disco já estava falhando e não salvando backups após esta hora, isso resultou em ~6 horas de rollback, considerando que o servidor caiu por volta das 5PM

Explicando o que aconteceu: Ontem nosso disco rígido inicializável primário queimou. O Data Center teve que substituí-lo e reinstalar o sistema operacional. Então, nós tivemos que instalar e configurar tudo novamente. Depois disso, passamos horas tentando recuperar os dados do disco queimado, mas sem sucesso. Então, infelizmente, tivemos de reverter o servidor (rollback) algumas horas para nosso último backup.

Search our Website and Forum before post.

Comment

Working...
    X