[Quest] Valakas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Quest] Valakas

(nas prints meu char aparece com status de gm, isso é pq tenho um server aqui em casa que uso para testes, e é muito mais rápido pra mim fazer as quests la para fazer os tutoriais )

Bom, ja que agora os epics boss serão por quest, irei postar o passo-a-passo das quest desses boss...

Valakas

- O Inicio da Quest para entrar no VALAKAS se dá em um NPC chamado KLEIN em Forge Of The Gods.

Para chegar nele, teleporte de Goddard para a entrada de Forge of the Gods, desça a rampa e atravesse a ponte, vire a primeira a esquerda e depois siga sempre pegando a direita, ate encontrar o Klein. onde na opção quest, vc vai escolher "Into the Flame"

- Depois disto ele pede para você falar com a Blacksmith Hilda que fica na Blacksmith de Goodard.

- Hilda pede para você caçar Kookaburras ou Bandersnatch para poder obter 50 Vacualite Ores. Esse itens pode ser obtido na área externa de Goddard, matando os moobs Grendel, Bandersnatch e Kookaburra.

- Depois que pegar todos os 50 Vacualite Ores volte até Hilda para entregá-los. Ela te da o ítem Vacualite e pede para que você volte a falar com o NPC Klein, aquele mesmo que foi iniciada a quest.

Entregue o item recebido de Hilda para o NPC e você receberá o item para entrar no VALAKAS.

English

(On the prints my char appears with gm status, This is because I have a server here at home that I use for testing, and is much faster for me to do the quests and make the tutorials )

Good, from now on all the epic boss will be through quests, I will post the step-by-step for this quest ...

Valakas

- To Start the Quest speak with NPC KLEIN in Forge Of The Gods.

To get there, teleport from Goddard to Forge of the Gods, go down the ramp and across the bridge, take the first left and then go straight taking the right until you find Klein. Speak with him and in the option quest, you will choose "Into The Flame"

- After that he will ask you to speak with BlackSmith Hilda wich can be found in Goddard Blacksmith.

- Hilda asks you to hunt Kookaburras or Bandersnatch to obtain 50 Vacualite Ores. This itens can be obtain in the external area of Goddard by killing these mobs: Grendel, Bandersnatch and Kookaburra.

- After you got all the 50 Vacualite Ores come back to Hilda and deliver them. She will give you the Vacualite item and asks you to go back and speak with NPC Klein, the same one you started the quest with.

Deliver the item you got from Hilda to Klein and you will receive the item that grants passage to VALAKAS.

Comment

Working...
    X