Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide - [How to Vote]

Hello guys

I wanna show you to vote on server .. I do this way all time and it works .. I will try to be clear . Dont use Vpn because it doesnt count ur vote sometimes .

STEPS :

1 : I use Microsoft edge , Chrome , Opera And that steps worked for these browsers . It depends on you .

2 : You have to log your Google account to avoid Captcha (Bot Control) -------> https://imgur.com/a/SYw86QD

3 : Did you log Google account ? Than Login Your Game account on website of exilium ------> https://www.exiliumworld.com/account/panel

4 :
    After to login ur game account on website You are ready to vote . Lets start from 1st website (hopzone) finish it and dont close that website

5 :
    Open 2nd website (Topservers200) and finish it and dont close again . Do these steps for every sites and Dont close these sites till we done to vote

------> https://imgur.com/a/dWlre1Y

6 :
    If you did these steps than you can check if ur vote done or not . Go to Exilium Homepage --- > Server ---> Faris ----> Rankings ----> Top 100 Olympiad . If you see the ranks there

YOUR VOTE DONE .

7 : Login your game account and use command .getreward ..

I will be glad if someone translate this post to Portuguese and Spanish Languages . I dont want to use Google translate to avoid wrong translation .

Regards Alpi
    [GW]
    sigpic

Where there's a will there's a way .

thank you so much, a very useful information...
    Last edited by OdKhan; 06-29-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

man exilium site is fked up , many times per day i try to log in exilium site and i cant access to my account it keeps me at the login page [after putting the account+password ]
      so i gave up in voting because of this.
      I wonder if any other guy has the same problem as mine .
      i use chrome/ Microsoft edge ....

Comment

Originally posted by xKelly View Post
        man exilium site is fked up , many times per day i try to log in exilium site and i cant access to my account it keeps me at the login page [after putting the account+password ]
        so i gave up in voting because of this.
        I wonder if any other guy has the same problem as mine .
        i use chrome/ Microsoft edge ....
        It happened to me too Try to use Opera that time. Your problem will be fixed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alpi View Post
          It happened to me too Try to use Opera that time. Your problem will be fixed
          i do not need to download many browsers to able to vote , it is the server problem not mine

Comment

It is not working but still a good guide.

What I mean is that for the 4th website you need registration and you can't do it on the site and sure as hell I am not making FaceBook registration for that bulshit website.

If they remove it from the list I may start voting again.
            Originally posted by MaKeNa
            draganta - hulk ( big , green , you just cant kill it, may be a 30% MirrorMan sometimes, just not afraid of anything, may call you an idiot right in the face)

Comment

its not working in the 3rd website which is topgamesites dont show the code or vote button, i think thats the problem why i cant complete my vote. I already try to another pc but same problem hope gm will fix it. Btw, i stopped voting since 2016 because of that problem.

Comment

I forgot to say about topgamesites website In that site you dont have to do smthing Just open site and try to wait to open l2topzone
                sigpic

Comment

I will do a video about this . And for topzone i didnt try without face account . Tonight i can take a video for it .
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draganta View Post
                    It is not working but still a good guide.

What I mean is that for the 4th website you need registration and you can't do it on the site and sure as hell I am not making FaceBook registration for that bulshit website.

If they remove it from the list I may start voting again.
                    Bro you can make just 1 fake facebook account and u dont have to log it every vote . It saves ur facebook and remembers
                    sigpic

Comment

Bro you can make just 1 fake facebook account and u dont have to log it every vote . It saves ur facebook and remembers
                      That is true, but still I am not doing it they can't force me to register on another website that has nothing to do with the voting site or exilium to do the vote that helps not me but the Exilium and the voting site I have no need to use shity services that require registration but cant provide you the oportunity to register.
                      Originally posted by MaKeNa
                      draganta - hulk ( big , green , you just cant kill it, may be a 30% MirrorMan sometimes, just not afraid of anything, may call you an idiot right in the face)

Comment

Hello guys

I wanna show you to vote on server .. I do this way all time and it works .. I will try to be clear . Dont use Vpn because it doesnt count ur vote sometimes .

STEPS :

1 : I use Microsoft edge , Chrome , Opera And that steps worked for these browsers . It depends on you .

2 : You have to log your Google account to avoid Captcha (Bot Control) -------> https://imgur.com/a/SYw86QD

3 : Did you log Google account ? Than Login Your Game account on website of exilium ------> https://www.exiliumworld.com/account/panel

4 : After to login ur game account on website You are ready to vote . Lets start from 1st website (hopzone) finish it and dont close that website

5 : Open 2nd website (Topservers200) and finish it and dont close again . Do these steps for every sites and Dont close these sites till we done to vote

------> https://imgur.com/a/dWlre1Y

6 : If you did these steps than you can check if ur vote done or not . Go to Exilium Homepage --- > Server ---> Faris ----> Rankings ----> Top 100 Olympiad . If you see the ranks there

YOUR VOTE DONE .

7 : Login your game account and use command .getreward ..

I will be glad if someone translate this post to Portuguese and Spanish Languages . I dont want to use Google translate to avoid wrong translation .

Regards Alpi
                        [GW]
                        HI,

Sorry guys, but I do all these and I see the stats and all and it is always the same "Your Vote has not been computed by our website"

I am so tired of wasting time.
                        I have played to 100 servers with the voting reward system and it was working every time. This is the only server one where you sit on the edge of your chair every time.

Let me know what would be a fix for this.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello my friend . Last time when i back to server i tried to use .getreward and it said to me ur vote didnt count but on community board i did click on vote reward and it counted . So can you try communiy board vote reward to count your vote ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X