Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide - [How to Vote]

Guide - [How to Vote]

Hello guys

I wanna show you to vote on server .. I do this way all time and it works .. I will try to be clear . Dont use Vpn because it doesnt count ur vote sometimes .

STEPS :

1 : I use Microsoft edge , Chrome , Opera And that steps worked for these browsers . It depends on you .

2 : You have to log your Google account to avoid Captcha (Bot Control) -------> https://imgur.com/a/SYw86QD

3 : Did you log Google account ? Than Login Your Game account on website of exilium ------> https://www.exiliumworld.com/account/panel

4 :
    After to login ur game account on website You are ready to vote . Lets start from 1st website (hopzone) finish it and dont close that website

5 :
    Open 2nd website (Topservers200) and finish it and dont close again . Do these steps for every sites and Dont close these sites till we done to vote

------> https://imgur.com/a/dWlre1Y

6 :
    If you did these steps than you can check if ur vote done or not . Go to Exilium Homepage --- > Server ---> Faris ----> Rankings ----> Top 100 Olympiad . If you see the ranks there

YOUR VOTE DONE .

7 : Login your game account and use command .getreward ..

I will be glad if someone translate this post to Portuguese and Spanish Languages . I dont want to use Google translate to avoid wrong translation .

Regards Alpi
    [GW]

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alpi For This Useful Post:

Outdated User

thank you so much, a very useful information...
    Last edited by OdKhan; 06-29-2018 at 06:58 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OdKhan For This Useful Post:

Class: Mystic Muse
    Clan: Asgard
    Alliance: Savages

man exilium site is fked up , many times per day i try to log in exilium site and i cant access to my account it keeps me at the login page [after putting the account+password ]
    so i gave up in voting because of this.
    I wonder if any other guy has the same problem as mine .
    i use chrome/ Microsoft edge ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xKelly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by xKelly View Post
    man exilium site is fked up , many times per day i try to log in exilium site and i cant access to my account it keeps me at the login page [after putting the account+password ]
    so i gave up in voting because of this.
    I wonder if any other guy has the same problem as mine .
    i use chrome/ Microsoft edge ....
    It happened to me too Try to use Opera that time. Your problem will be fixed

Class: Mystic Muse
    Clan: Asgard
    Alliance: Savages

Quote Originally Posted by Alpi View Post
    It happened to me too Try to use Opera that time. Your problem will be fixed
    i do not need to download many browsers to able to vote , it is the server problem not mine

Class: Grand Khavatari
    Clan: SW4T
    Alliance: Always

It is not working but still a good guide.

What I mean is that for the 4th website you need registration and you can't do it on the site and sure as hell I am not making FaceBook registration for that bulshit website.

If they remove it from the list I may start voting again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaKeNa View Post
    draganta - hulk ( big , green , you just cant kill it, may be a 30% MirrorMan sometimes, just not afraid of anything, may call you an idiot right in the face)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Draganta For This Useful Post:

Class: Phoenix Knight

its not working in the 3rd website which is topgamesites dont show the code or vote button, i think thats the problem why i cant complete my vote. I already try to another pc but same problem hope gm will fix it. Btw, i stopped voting since 2016 because of that problem.

I forgot to say about topgamesites website In that site you dont have to do smthing Just open site and try to wait to open l2topzone

I will do a video about this . And for topzone i didnt try without face account . Tonight i can take a video for it .

Quote Originally Posted by Draganta View Post
    It is not working but still a good guide.

What I mean is that for the 4th website you need registration and you can't do it on the site and sure as hell I am not making FaceBook registration for that bulshit website.

If they remove it from the list I may start voting again.
    Bro you can make just 1 fake facebook account and u dont have to log it every vote . It saves ur facebook and remembers