Faris - 13/12/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faris - 13/12/2018

Divine Enchants and Giant's Codex - Mastery had their price reduced on Exilium Store .

All Cancellation skills have been put to retail. They was like Debuffs since 2012. They had a "double pass" to see if they would work or not, given the skills the chance to not work at all (not removing any buff). Now they are retail, with only the cancel chance. This means they are much more powerfull now.

A 50% Cancel resist was added to all Classes inside Olympiads, to compensate the improving on the cancel skills and since the buffs doens't return there.

Hamstring and Sackle skills slightly improved.

Event - Medals can not be exchanged into Exilium Coins anymore

The Fame obtained with Event - Medals got increased to 15 and 150. Event - Medal of Heroes decreased to 500, but put back as reward for the Best Player.

All items price (Fame and AA) on Hector was drastically reduced.

We have a whole system that was created to be based on Events and PvP, and then getting Fame from it to buy items.
    The prices of these items at the time, was set up high because in our mind, this was a secondary benefit given by going events and PvP. What I mean by that is: Farm is boring, and therefore you must get more stuff. Events and PvP is fun, and therefore cannot compensate more than the boring Farm itself.
    Well, that thinking does not worked very well and I tryied to compensate this by putting Exilium Coins there. That way, people got more driven to go events and I was also estimulating the market in general.
    This stuff there was putting more than 200 Exilium Coins on the Game everyday and also, strongly cloudying this Fame reward system.
    What was there to make people go events and estimulate the marketing, became a slow-effect poisoning to the marketing itself and our whole server set-up.
    Even tho it seems a move that aims to make things difficult, is just the opposite.
    Dragon Claw Weapons (Only lv. 3) can now be exchanged on the "Items Exchanger" on the Exilium Store.

Search our Website and Forum before post.
Working...
X