Faris - 14/12/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faris - 14/12/2018

Mana Potions removed from the NPCs and from the game. They will cease to exist.

Mana Regeneration of all classes extremely increased. This increase will not be applied inside Olympiads.

Don't worry, you'll not run out of mana.

But let's face. These mana potions doesn't make any sense. And, it's boring to use. But at the same time, we can't even imagine a PvP server without it. So, my simple solution is to replace it with a good mana regen for everyone. I've set up the regen to supply your skills usage at any situation. But at the same time, I didn't set it too absurdely high. This means that, depending on your buffs setup, your skills use management, and other things, you can, eventually, run out of mana for a few seconds. A good example is a Cardinal spaming Greater Battle Heal like crazy on someone for more than two minutes.

My idea with this is to open a tiny little door to bring back a lot of inutilized buffs, skills and to open a new range of strategies that involve skills and mana management, in general. For example, the use of Mana Burn in a mass PvP or other debuffs that target a player's mana. Or, for example. the same Cardinal mentioned above using the Arcane Wysdom and /walk, along with Song of Meditation just so he can spam more healing.

What? /walk? Yes, the mana regen changes when you're standing still, when you're running in battle mode, sitting down, walking... etc. The worst scenario is to run in battle mode, it will drop almost half.

But, as I said, it's just a tiny little door, the mana regen is huge and should not bother anyone, in 99% of the time.

If you're having any troubles with normal skill usage, for example just hunting normally, please report.
    Amount of mana restored by the Elixirs of Mental Strenght greately increased. Reuse delay decreased to one minute.

Search our Website and Forum before post.
Working...
X