Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT/EN Eventos automáticos do jogo/Auto-events in-game

PT

Eu estou com dúvidas sobre os eventos do jogo, mais precisamente sobre os prêmios. Dei uma olhada no site e as informações que lá estão não me foram suficientes, lá dá as informações sobre a premiação dos melhor jogador e etc.

Por exemplo, me parece que todo evento, só de participar, premia o jogador com 100 mil Ancient Adenas, eu não vi isso lá no site. Outro exemplo é o da Fama que ganha em cada evento, se não me engano ao entrar na arena, do evento survivor, o jogador já ganha 50 de Fama, não sei se ganha mais ao derrotar outros participantes.

Algum jogador mais experiente pode me ajudar com esses dados? Eles me ajudarão a planejar melhor o meu jogo.

Não precisa ser um post bonitinho, é só pra entender a mecânica de prêmios dos eventos mesmo.

EN

I have doubts about the events of the game, more precisely about the prizes. I took a look at the site and the information there was not enough for me, there gives the information on the awards of the best player and so on.

For example, it seems to me that every event, just on participate, rewards the player with 100,000 Ancient Adenas, I did not see it there on the site. Another example is the Fame that wins in each event, if I am not mistaken when entering the arena, the survivor event, the player already earns 50 Fame, I do not know if he wins more by defeating other participants.

Can any more experienced player help me with this data? They will help me plan my game better.

It does not have to be a well elaborated post, it's just to understand the mechanics of awards of the events in the game.
Working...
X