Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TUTORIAL] Newbie Leveling Guide

Fejuada
    they can't even read in English

Well, sry about that, but i'm brazilian and i can read, speak and write in English =)

Nice turorial.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fejuada For This Useful Post:

Cunning

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeto View Post
    No offense, but is it sense of doing things like this, in high rate server? where 1-85 takes 20 minutes? I guess all noobs can use Alt+M, open World Info. then search for Hunting Areas. The other thing, only brazilians don't know where to exp on high rates, and ask where to exp every single level, additional to this, they can't even read in English
    I'm sry. I dont quite understand.
    In this server at least, you dont go from lvl 1-85 within 20 minutes even with power-leveling.
    Also, I get a lot of whispers from newbies asking for help or directions on where to level. They come from different servers, some of which actually spoon feeds their players mobs all in one place (which is lame), hence, they have no clue where they can go about leveling their chars. Some are even new to L2 in general. So I decided to make this guide specifically for this server (instead of just copy-pasting from some other forums).
    So I hope the guide is not COMPLETELY useless.

Skeeto
    Well I didn't call the tutorial useless (and is 20 minutes with power-lvl to make 85, I train with necro 10 groups in SoA, and here you go ;p)
    Fejuda, I'm not sure, I played in this server 1 month, and I met like 3-4 Brazilians who speak English in communicative way, other cannot even say single word!

BankRoll
    Well I didn't call the tutorial useless (and is 20 minutes with power-lvl to make 85, I train with necro 10 groups in SoA, and here you go ;p)
    Fejuda, I'm not sure, I played in this server 1 month, and I met like 3-4 Brazilians who speak English in communicative way, other cannot even say single word!
    Totally agree ..

Fejuada
    and is 20 minutes with power-lvl to make 85, I train with necro 10 groups in SoA, and here you go ;p

Agree that you lvl up in 20 min with help, BUT the first frase says "With little to no help". This tutorial was made for those who start here alone, not with friends or clan =)

Most of them dont speak BUT, some of us do

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fejuada For This Useful Post:

VorkaTRoN

Angry

No offense, but is it sense of doing things like this, in high rate server? where 1-85 takes 20 minutes? I guess all noobs can use Alt+M, open World Info. then search for Hunting Areas. The other thing, only brazilians don't know where to exp on high rates, and ask where to exp every single level, additional to this, they can't even read in English
    Please stop making illogical posts. All you ever do is to show off, I'm getting so annoyed by your very unhelpful posts.

other than that, this guide is perfect for this server especially for new players who dont have any friend who can lure 10 groups of mobs, and are new to linage 2 in general

Skeeto
    And who speak about friends here? I joined the server, I made all in 2 days (ALONE), got 2 hero in first month, and left it. I don't need any friend for level up me on pvp server, for god sake
    Last edited by Skeeto; 09-23-2013 at 04:04 PM.

windydeath
    skeeto, dont call off the help players try to give here man. because u are used to play retail like gameplay ,,, not everyone knows the tricks to get the right buffs, how to start of the easy way, buy SS, buff , press alt+m go hunting areas and within 5 days you are 85 (when u have a life you dont play many hours behind another i think) I like this turorial for newbies.