Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Phantom Ranger in Lineage II PvP server

1/ Introduction :
    Firstly, I want to clarify that my guide is about Phantom Ranger (Ghost Sentinel – but I’ll call him PR; I prefer the name of 2nd class ^^) in PvP server. By PvP, I mean a server in which :
    + Buff last for longer time than retail buff (normal, prophecy, summon, dwarf or maybe kamael buff). « Longer » means you can pvp without concerning about rebuff .
    + Max enchant value for items is higher than 10. If there is no max enchant value, then that server is a farm server (in the meaning that who farm more to get better gear win, so sad, but true).
    + And there is no customization in that server (epic blah blah set, superman buff etc ). Those customization will dramatically change the gameplay, and the next guide may not be reasonable anymore. Exilium is considered a PvP server in this aspect (However, the farming is quite a lot)
    Secondly, in this guide, I suppose that the readers know the basis of lineage II, so I won’t mention anything that is obvious (for example, a ranger must bring arrows ^^).

Another point is that I won’t mention the Olympiad aspect, I don’t like to spend 6 hours/ day for being a shinning dummy. And PR, as other rangers, was not designed to be in a box. (as free as the wind is what I like in rangers ^^)
    And I suppose that the skill enchanting is around 15 (which is best for a pvp server imo). Some notice about skill +30 will be mentioned.

Lastly, keep in mind that this guide will use some formule of L2J. These formules may be changed or tweaked on different servers. I don't have access to the code of Exilium, so this guide is subjective and relative. So, if you find something wrong, don’t hesistate to adapt with it. The build way and play style is flexible. There is no « fixed » or « perfect » thing here.

So here you go with the guide...

2/ The basis about Phantom Ranger :
    a/ Strong points :
    + High output damage (with Dead Eye, Hex)
    + High evasion (with acrobatic move, Evasion shot, and UE ofc)
    b/ Weak points :
    + Low CON (low HP, stun resistance)
    + Has no speed-boosting skill like other rangers.
    + Low Atk speed (with Dead Eye)

3/ Ranger’s build and technique :
    a/Items :
    i/ Weapon :
    You should have a set of different weapons with active buff augment. PvP Patk, Pdef, or evasion, accuracy etc…. On your « main » bow, I suggest the PvP patk(15%), or maybe Patk(12%) passive (to stack with an active one).
    In Freya, those active/passive augment skills are nerfed by L2J in an effort to balance . For now they give tiny boost in stat, however, in many server, as a matter of habit, they change it back to the old system. If the Patk passive doesn’t give you the desired stat, then +1 STR or +1 CON may work well :P. In Exilium, I found that augment Pdef works, so we are using the old system.
    Remember, that an augment also give you some boost in stat, excluding the skill. For example +2,78 accuracy or +3,02 evasion. If our server, top grade life stone is easy to farm, you can go for a good augment skill + a good bonus. For example : Augment passive evasion and a bonus of 3,02 evasion :P.

About the SA, we are in a PvP server, so out of the 3 possible, we consider only Focus and Crit Slow. Focus is obviously the best choice, because without it, PR won’t reach max crit. However, a Crit Slow is good to kite slow classes like tanker/destroyer/warlord. You should have also a Crit Slow bow, just in case :P
    It’s about the bow, another weapon that a PR must have is a dagger. In fact, to drain HP, you can either use dual sword, pole arm or fist, but keep in mind that PR has dagger mastery (only 1st class skill, but it count also). Another reason is the bonus of PvP dagger : Cancel and Ignore shield def. Cancel rocks as always, and the Ignore shield def is the reason why you should use dagger against tanker. These bonus is the same as PvP Fist, but the SA of dagger is much better (HP Drain, Crit Damage, Haste or maybe Evasion) compared to the SA of Fist (Health, Focus, Crit Stun). Also, dagger gives you more Crit rate and Atk speed.
    About the augment of your dagger, there are many choices, I would recommend the Chance Heal or Chance restore CP or maybe Evasion (considering that you only use dagger against tanker or with some low damage melee classes).
    ii/ Armor:
    There are not many choices for a ranger. You have two choices : Vorpal or Elegia. Let’s take a look at the difference between those 2 sets.
    • [*=1]Vorpal : + 5% Pdef
      [*=1]Elegia : + 1 CON, +1,74% Patk, + 17 crit rate.
    It looks like both set have their own strong point, so depend on the max enchant of your server, you can consider to take which one.
    Keep in mind that with the reculve thorne bow +139 crit rate, you reached 500 crit rate already. So the 17 crit rate added by Elegia set is useless. The 1,74% PAtk is also crappy in a PvP server (well, it’s a point +, but not really important)
    We only concern about the 5% pdef and the +1CON (about 400HP and a small stun resistance). It depends on the max enchant that maybe 5% Pdef is better or vice versa. In Exilium, Vorpal is better, imo.
    You can sacrifice your Pdef to deal maximum damage possible, if you like :P. (But 1,74% PAtk only give about 50 more damage on crit :P)
    iii/ Jewels : Well, Baium (Improved), QA, Antharas, Zaken(Blessed). We only need to consider about the necklake : Valakas, Frint or Freya.
    • [*=1]Frint is good for multi-use build (tanker, stunner, kiter)
      [*=1]Valakas is good for dealing damage (only a bit more)
      [*=1]Freya provides decent Mdef boost (about 200-300 Mdef more), and good debuff resistance.
    Would be best if you can swap them on stituation, but if it’s too complicated for you, then choose only 1 which suits best with your build.

To be continued
    Last edited by Leohart; 09-23-2013, 12:01 PM.
    sigpic

iv/ Attribute :
    To begin this section, I’ll quote 1 code from l2J (this code is from Epilogue - old attribute system):
    Code:
    2776 public static double calcElemental(L2Character attacker, L2Character target, L2Skill skill)
    2777 {
    2778 int calcPower = 0;
    2779 int calcDefen = 0;
    2780 int calcTotal = 0;
    2781 double result = 1.0;
    2782 byte element;
    2784 if (skill != null)
    2785 {
    2786 element = skill.getElement();
    2787 if (element >= 0)
    2788 {
    2789 calcPower = skill.getElementPower();
    2790 calcDefen = target.getDefenseElementValue(element);
    2792 if (attacker.getAttackElement() == element)
    2793 calcPower += attacker.getAttackElementValue(element);
    2795 calcTotal = calcPower - calcDefen;
    2796 if (calcTotal > 0)
    2797 {
    2798 if (calcTotal < 75)
    2799 result += calcTotal * 0.0052;
    2800 else if (calcTotal < 150)
    2801 result = 1.4;
    2802 else if (calcTotal < 290)
    2803 result = 1.7;
    2804 else if (calcTotal < 300)
    2805 result = 1.8;
    2806 else
    2807 result = 2.0;
    2808 }
    2810 if (Config.DEVELOPER)
    2811 _log.info(skill.getName()
    2812 + ": "
    2813 + calcPower
    2814 + ", "
    2815 + calcDefen
    2816 + ", "
    2817 + result);
    2818 }
    2819 }
    2820 else
    2821 {
    2822 element = attacker.getAttackElement();
    2823 if (element >= 0)
    2824 {
    2825 calcPower = attacker.getAttackElementValue(element);
    2826 calcDefen = target.getDefenseElementValue(element);
    2828 calcTotal = Math.max(calcPower - calcDefen, -20);
    2829 calcTotal = Math.min(calcTotal, 100);
    2831 result += calcTotal * 0.007;
    2833 if (Config.DEVELOPER)
    2834 _log.info("Hit: "
    2835 + calcPower
    2836 + ", "
    2837 + calcDefen
    2838 + ", "
    2839 + result);
    2840 }
    2841 }
    2842 return result;
    2843 }
    So, as your ranger deal damage mostly by physical hit, a non-att bow is good for PvP.
    Since Freya, there is a small change (the new attribute system), the attribute doesn’t reduce damage when the defense attribute value is higher than the atk attribute value. So in any case (PvE or PvP), having an attribute is good. I would recommend Earth or Holy for your bow. Why ? To have a decent earth resistance, ppl must put 2-3 piece of armor on earth resist. It mean that they have to ignore the wind resistance, which is impossible (considering that there is a lot of spell howler in server). If you team up with some spell howler, then you can consider about a Wind bow, to profit their – Wind resistance debuff, same for sorc or sps.
    In Exilium, I haven't time to test yet. However, most of server now still use the old system, so you should test to see whether a non-att or att bow is good.

About att defence, with 1 pair of att, you can put them 5 times on 5 piece of armor. The prb is only to choose which att to add 2 times and which to add 3 times. With Fire or Water, it doesn’t really matter. With Holy and Dark, well, 3 dark 2 holy( resistance), as there is no holy atk that can reach over 340 atk attribute, and there are a lot of necro/kamael in a PvP server (ppl always like OP classes xD). The only pair that make us hard to consider is Wind – Earth. I would like to recommend 2 Earth- 3 Wind, as 2 piece of wind resistance is not enough in case that the Surrender to wind land and remove your ++Resist Wind.

About your dagger, I would recommend to have it full attributed. You can use it to drain from mob also , more damage on mob = more HP drained. In PvP, the 15% maximum damage reduction is insignificant when you vs a tanker :<
    b/Techniques:
    i/ Managing range :
    As you probably knew, the damage of bow user is a function of range. Another code from l2j:

Code:
    double range = Math.sqrt(this.getDistanceSq(target));
    if (range < 1600)
    {
    double dmgmod = 1 - (1 - range / 800) * 0.35;
    if (dmgmod > 1)
    dmgmod = 2 - dmgmod;
    if (dmgmod > 0)
    damage1 *= dmgmod;
    }
    else
    damage1 *= 0.65;
    As you can see in the code, the max damage is given at 800 range.
    In general, the range decides 35% of bow-damage. 100% damage is obtained at 800 range.
    But, how does that range look like? 2-3 step closer from where u can use shot skill, 4-5 steps farther from hex range.
    In all case, you should make a compromise between the range and the risk to choose the best range to stand and atk. For the sake of that choice, you must also know by heart the range of other classes’s skills :
    Mage's nuke skills are 900 range. same as gloom/ surrender to blah blah.
    Sleep has 700, Gladiator sonic rage has 600, blaster 700-800(I'm not sure about this)
    Most of debuff have 600 range.
    Some AOE skill has 450 range, other 600(range of cast, not range of skill)

ii/ Cancel animation :
    Well, I took the inspiration of the name from the DotA hero Traxex ^^. Whoever played her should know about that technique (ice arrow – move – shoot – move – ice arrow again). The aim of that technique is aborting the animation after the skill, in order to deal the most DPS.
    Now with PR( and also for every other class in l2 that can deal damage by either normal physical hit and skills ), we have the same tactic whenever we need to deal as much damage as possible in a short time.
    You will notice that after a shoot, a ranger need a short moment (so called recovery time, indicated by the rest of the red bar). In fact, after about 60% of the red bar( depend on the atk speed), the atk is registered, and the damage is already calculated. In the recovery time, you can do whatever you want, except shooting another arrow. We can profit that to actualize a skill before shooting next arrow. We can calculate a little:
    • [*=1]W/o cancelling animation: We deal 2 hits in the time of 2 hit.
      [*=1]With cancelling animation: We deal 2 hits +1 skill in the time of 2 hit + time of the skill – the recovery time. If you manage to use another skill after the second arrow, the DPS will increase even more.

So, what skill to use? Stun shot to spam ofc. But what else?
    In close range: hex, obviously. In other case, I recommend Double shot, regarding the damage of skills in pvp server is not much different, and the use/reuse time of double shot is kinda short J. And don’t forget to replace it with Evade shot whenever you need. In most of the case, Evade shot when under atked, stun shot/double shot when not under atked.
    Just pay some attention to those small notices:
    +Managing range.
    +Depend on the class atking you, you can decide either using this technique to deal more damage, or rather moving around for some evasion. For ex, a tanker with low accuracy keep on hitting you(let’s suppose that he doesn’t know to argo lol), then ignore him ^^.
    +This is the most important notice: If you command the skill before the arrow is shot, then the previous atk is cancelled, and you lose a little moment for nothing. So make sure that the arrow is shot before you push the skill(normally when the red bar is at 1/3). Just practicing to find your own grip J. It’s not really hard.
    + This technique works also for other classes, like daggers, or kamael. We can cancel the animation after their skill, and force another skill. Just like ranger, make sure that you don’t cancel the previous skill ^^.

iii/ Moving technique – The deadly circle:
    Why a ranger ought to keep on moving? There are some reasons:
    • [*=1]To keep the best range. (For example, to kite mage or gladiator)
      [*=1]To activate Acrobatic move.
      [*=1]Rush in for hex and return for more damage.
      [*=1]Make it harder to be re-target after losing target due to PvP armor effect.
      [*=1]Find the best position to shoot. What is a good position? It depends on the geography and the situation.

According to l2guru, when you shoot from the back of the target, implicitly, your accuracy is boosted by 3%; by 10% if you shoot from above; and your crit rate is boosted by 50%... Anyway, against some class with shield, you should not atk them face to face, as the shield def rate is greatly higher.
    From those notions, I created a moving technique for ranger in close-combat, so-called "Deadly zigzag” ^^.

Deadly Zigzag : what is that? In fact I created this technique since the time when l2j didn’t implemented the range-based system for bow user, at that time it rocked ^^. For instance, I can only use it in some unavoidable close range combat(well, we often meet that situation, not really rare :P, vs a trickster for example). So, what is it?
    In close combat, after you hit 1 shot, you have the recovery time. You can choose either use a skill(cancel animation) or move. If you use skill, well, maybe 1 lucky stun shot, and a little more damage, but you risk to stay at one spot for a long moment( in fact, the only skill I use in close range combat is Hex, regarding its shot casting time). Instead of using skill, you can quickly command to move behind your target’s back. If he’s using a skill, or luckily (15%) he loses his target due to pvp armor effect, you can enjoy 3% accuracy and 50% crit rate for your next shot. Keep on moving, you can active also Acrobatic move, which gives you 6 evasion more. Big deal, hien ^^?
    Remember that you don’t need to be completely behind to hit, just command and atk whenever you can. The position of characters in l2j is saved in coordinates, the "behind” that you see on screen is just visual animation...
    This technique make your movement look like a zigzag with your target at the center, it’s why I called it the deadly zigzag.
    Remember that you are a dark elf, who is vulnerable to stun… don’t use this technique carelessly.

sigpic

Comment

A really great guide. Whether for PR or not, it will help a lot of archers. I think you should make a video of your "deadly zig-zag" tactic because I haven't heard about it til now . Great job +1

Comment

May I make it with low level char? I'm not planning to play ranger in Exilium and it's boring to level up here, you know
        sigpic

Comment

Nice guide. I'M GS since c6 interlude and i use all what u said in this guide on pvp. But unfortunately, GS at H5 have a big disadvantage in pvp servers compared with another archers: low speed.
          Why? Because is useless you try run against a warrior, is impossible you stay away them. They have rush impact now and here, Exilium, with high chance of sucessful of stun, combined with low CON of GS , you will have big chance to get stun, even using epic jewels that gives resistence stun atacks (yeah, Exilium server have stun atacks boosted).
          About the choice armor you can use elegia, because here the max critical rate isn't only 500. I have 770 of critical rate with elegia!
          What i can say is that GS at H5 is very usefull for kill mage classes but for fighter.
          I think this thread will be more usefull for saggitarius and moonlight sentinels (unless you have a MS or Saggitarius in pt, so speed won't be a problem ).

PS: this deadly zigzag is new for me O.o
          Last edited by SatrianiVai; 09-24-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SatrianiVai View Post
            Nice guide. I'M GS since c6 interlude and i use all what u said in this guide on pvp. But unfortunately, GS at H5 have a big disadvantage in pvp servers compared with another archers: low speed.
            Why? Because is useless you try run against a warrior, is impossible you stay away them. They have rush impact now and here, Exilium, with high chance of sucessful of stun, combined with low CON of GS , you will have big chance to get stun, even using epic jewels that gives resistence stun atacks (yeah, Exilium server have stun atacks boosted).
            About the choice armor you can use elegia, because here the max critical rate isn't only 500. I have 770 of critical rate with elegia!
            What i can say is that GS at H5 is very usefull for kill mage classes but for fighter.
            I think this thread will be more usefull for saggitarius and moonlight sentinels (unless you have a MS or Saggitarius in pt, so speed won't be a problem ).

PS: this deadly zigzag is new for me O.o
            I mentioned them also in my guide.

a/ Strong points :+ High output damage (with Dead Eye, Hex)
            + High evasion (with acrobatic move, Evasion shot, and UE ofc)
            b/ Weak points :+ Low CON (low HP, stun resistance)
            + Has no speed-boosting skill like other rangers.
            + Low Atk speed (with Dead Eye)
            Remember that you are a dark elf, who is vulnerable to stun… don’t use this technique carelessly.
            In fact, in hi5, ranger is modified to be more party oriented than other versions (they are always favorable in party, but hi5 boosted that aspect).
            In Exilium, I just notice that there is no limit for evasion, speed and crit... So I'll update the guide later.

About the rush impact, it's obviously very hard for ranger now. You can use a tactic that I used to counter doombringer.
            Remember that they are your nemesis, so avoid them if possible. Go for your favourite targets

iiii/ Counter rush tactic:

Thing to remember:
            • Range of Rush is 600, if you are out of that range from him, then run and keep distance, you have more speed than him.
            • If not, do not run away from him. You will be at risk of being stun. Rush needs to be at a distance to activate. Stay close to the oponent and he won't be able to rush you.
            • Remove your Dead Eye, you will need as much atk speed as possible.
            • Find an obstacle (a rock, a tree, whatever that can block him from you), and run around it during his soul barrier. Fight him when his soul barrier ends.
            • If his soul barrier is highly enchanted, forget your bow, use it only for evade shot and maybe stun, take out your dagger {PvP} and cancel him.
            • Use UE if needed
            Last edited by Leohart; 09-24-2013, 10:21 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Translated into Portugese

I/ Introdução:
              Em primeiro lugar, quero deixar claro que o meu guia é sobre Phantom Ranger (Ghost Sentinel - mas eu irei chamá-lo de PR, eu prefiro o nome da 2ª classe ^^) no servidor PvP. Por PvP, eu quero dizer um servidor que tenha:
              + Buffs que duram mais tempo do que os retail buffs (normal, prophecy, summon, dwarf ou talvez kamael buff). «Maior» significa que você pode pvpear sem se preocupar com rebuff.
              + Maximo valor do encantamento de itens é maior do que 10. Se não houver um valor máximo de encantar, então esse servidor é um servidor de farm (no sentido de que quem farm mais para ter melhor equipamento ganha, triste mas é a verdade).
              + E não se tem customização neste servidor(epic blá blá set, superman buff etc). Aqueles que possuem customização irão mudar drasticamente a jogabilidade, e o próximo guia pode ser sem razão. Exilium é considerado um servidor PvP nesse aspecto(Porém, o farm é grande)
              Em segundo lugar, neste guia, eu acredito que os leitores conheçam o básico do Lineage II, por isso não preciso falar tudo o que é óbvio(por exemplo, um arqueiro deve possuir flexas ^^).

Outro ponto é que eu não vou falar sobre olímpiadas, eu não gosto de gastar 6 horas/ dia para ser um manequim brilhante. E PR, assim como outros arqueiros, não foi feito para estar em uma caixa. (livre como o vento é o que eu gosto em arqueiros ^^)
              E eu suponho que o skill enchant esteja em torno de 15 (o que é melhor para um servidor pvp). Algum aviso sobre skill +30 será mencionado.

Por fim, tenha em mente que este guia vai usar algumas formulas de L2J. Estas formulas podem ser alteradas ou ajustadas em servidores diferentes. Eu não tenho acesso ao código de Exilium, então este guia é subjetivo e relativo. Com isso, se você encontrar alguma coisa errada, não hesite em adaptar ele. A forma de construção e estilo de jogo é flexível. Não há «correto» ou «perfeito» aqui.
              Então aqui vai o guia...

2/ O básico sobre Phantom Ranger:
              a/ Pontos fortes:
              + Alto dano (com Dead Eye, Hex)
              + Alta evasão (com acrobatic move, Evasion shot e UE claro)
              b/ Pontos fracos:
              + Baixo CON (baixo HP, resistência á stun)
              + Não tem skill de velocidade como outros rangers.
              + Baixa velocidade de ataque (com Dead Eye)

3/ Equipamento e técnica do arqueiro :
              a/ Itens:
              I/ Arma :
              Você deve ter um grupo de diferentes armas com augment de skill ativa. PvP Patk , Pdef , ou evasion , accuracy etc.... Em seu « principal » arco , eu sugiro o PvP Patk (15%) , ou talvez Patk (12%) passivo(para "stack" com um ativo).
              Em Freya, essas skills ativas/passivas foram diminuidas por L2J , para um equilíbrio. Por enquanto eles dão um pequeno aumento no status, porém em muitos servidores, por uma questão de hábito, eles mudam de volta para o sistema antigo. Se o Patk passivo não te dá o status desejado você pode adicionar um +1 STR ou +1 CON, isso pode ajudar bastante :P. Em Exilium, descobri que augment para Pdef funciona, então eles estão usando o sistema antigo.
              Lembre-se que o augment também te dá um aumento em seu stats, sem contar a skill. Por exemplo +2,78 accuracy ou +3,02 evasion . Se o nosso servidor, Top grade life stone é fácil de farm, você pode ir por uma boa skill augment + um bom bônus. Por exemplo: Aumentar a evasion passiva e um bônus de 3,02 evasion :P.
              Sobre o SA, estamos em um servidor PvP, então de 3 possíveis, consideramos apenas Focus e Crit Slow. Focus é obviamente a melhor escolha, porque sem ela PR não vai alcançar máximo crit. Porém, o Crit Slow é bom para enfrentar as classes lentas como Tanker/Destroyer/Warlord. Você pode ter também um arco Crit Slow, apenas para o caso :P.
              Além do arco, uma arma que um PR deve ter é uma dagger. Na verdade isso é para drenar HP, você pode usar uma dual sword, pole arm ou fist, mas tenha em mente que o PR tem dagger mastery(somente da primeira classe skill, mas isso conta). Outra razão é o bônus da PvP dagger: Cancel e Ignore shield def. Cancel é bom como sempre, e o Ignore shield def é a razão pela qual você deve usar a dagger contra o Tanker. Estes bônus é o mesmo que PvP Fist, mas o SA da dagger é muito melhor(HP Drain, Crit Damage, Haste ou talvez Evasion) comparado ao SA de Fist(Health, Focus, Crit Stun). Além disso, dagger te dá mais atk speed e atk crit.
              Sobre o augment de sua dagger, existem muitas opções; eu recomendaria o que dá chance de Heal, chance de restaurar CP ou talvez Evasion(considerando que você só pode usar dagger contra o Tanker ou com outras classes(melee) de baixo dano).

II/ Armor:
              Não há muitas opções para a ranger. Você tem duas opções: Vorpal ou Elegia. Vamos dar uma olhada na diferença entre os dois sets.

Vorpal: + 5% Pdef
              Elegia: + 1 CON, +1,74% Patk, 17 + crit rate.

Parece que os dois conjuntos têm seu ponto forte, por isso depende do max enchant do seu servidor para escolher qual o melhor.
              Tenha em mente que, com a Reculve Thorne Bow +139 crit rate, você já chega á 500 crit rate. Com isso o 17 crit rate adicionado pelo set Elegia se torna inútil.
              O 1,74% PAtk também é inútil em um servidor PvP(bem, isso é um ponto á mais, mas não é realmente importante).
              A única coisa boa é o 5% pdef e +1 CON(cerca de 400HP e uma pequena resistência á stun). Depende do max enchant que talvez o 5% Pdef é melhor ou vice-versa. Em Exilium, Vorpal é melhor na minha opinião.
              Você pode sacrificar sua Pdef para causar maior dano, se você preferir :P. (Porém 1,74% Patk só dá cerca de 50 mais dano em crit :P)

III/ Jewels: Bem, Baium(Improved), QA, Antharas, Zaken(Blessed). Nós só precisamos pensar sobre o necklake: Valakas, Frint ou Freya.

Frint é bom para estilo multi-uso(Tanker, stunner, kiter)
              Valakas é bom para causar dano(apenas um pouco mais)
              Freya fornece um aumento decente em Mdef(cerca de 200-300 Mdef á mais), e boa resistência á debuff.

Seria melhor se você puder trocá-los de acordo com a situação, mas se for muito complicado para você, você pode escolher o que se adapte melhor com o seu estilo.

Continua...
              sigpic

Comment

Translation part 2

IV/ Atributo:
                Para começar esta parte, eu vou citar um código de L2J(este código é de Epilogue - Sistema antigo de atributo):

Code:
                English Version

Como o arqueiro causa dano em sua maioria por hit físico, um arco sem atributo é bom para PvP.
                Desde Freya, existe uma pequena alteração(o novo sistema de atributo), o atributo não reduz os danos quando o valor de atributo def é maior do que o valor de atributo de ATK. Então, em qualquer caso(PvE ou PvP), ter um atributo é bom. Eu recomendaria Earth ou Holy para o seu arco. Por quê? Para ter uma decente defesa contra Earth, a pessoa deve colocar 2-3 partes da armadura em Earth. Isso significa que eles têm que ignorar a resistência á Wind, o que é impossível(considerando-se que há um monte de spell howler no servidor). Se você jogar com algum spell howler, então você pode considerar usar um arco Wind, para tirar vantagem da menor resistência á Wind debuff dele, o mesmo para sorc ou sps.
                Em Exilium, eu não tive tempo para testar ainda. No entanto, a maioria dos servidores ainda usam o antigo sistema, então você deve testar para ver se um arco sem atributo é melhor do que um com atributo.
                Sobre atributo de defesa, com um par de atributos, você pode colocá-los 5 vezes em 5 partes da armadura. O problema é escolher qual atributo adicionar duas vezes e qual adicionar 3 vezes. Com Fire ou Water isso não importa muito. Com Holy e Dark, bem, 3 Dark 2 Holy(resistência), como não há Holy atk que pode chegar a mais de 340 atributo atk, e há um monte de necro/kamael em servidor PvP(o pessoal sempre gosta de classes OP xD). O único par que é difícil escolher é Wind - Earth. Eu gostaria de recomendar 2 Earth - 3 Wind, como duas peças com resistência á Wind não é suficiente, no caso em que o debuff "Surrender to Wind" remove a sua + + resistência á esse atributo.
                Sobre sua dagger, eu recomendaria para tê-la full atributo. Você pode usá-la para drenar hp de mob também, mais dano em mob = mais HP drenado. Em PvP, a redução máxima de 15% dano é insignificante quando vs um Tanker :<

b/ Técnicas:
                I/ Controlando a distância:
                Como você provavelmente já sabe, o dano do arqueiro é de acordo com a distância. Outro código de L2J:

Code:
                double range = Math.sqrt(this.getDistanceSq(target));if (range < 1600)
                {
                double dmgmod = 1 - (1 - range / 800) * 0.35;
                if (dmgmod > 1)
                dmgmod = 2 - dmgmod;
                if (dmgmod > 0)
                damage1 *= dmgmod;
                }
                else
                damage1 *= 0.65;

Como você pode ver no código, o dano máximo é dado em 800 range.
                Em geral, a distância decide cerca de 35% do dano do arco. 100% de dano é obtido em 800 range.
                Mas como a distância aparenta? 2-3 passos mais perto de onde vc pode usar a skill de tiro, 4-5 passos mais distantes da distância do hex.
                Em qualquer caso, você deve fazer um balanço entre a distância e o risco para escolher a melhor distância para ficar e atacar. Por causa dessa escolha, você também deve saber de cor a distância das skills de outras classes:
                Mage atk skills possuem 900 range. O mesmo para Gloom/Surrender to blá blá.
                Sleep tem 700, Gladiator sonic rage tem 600, blaster 700-800 (não tenho certeza sobre isso)
                A maioria dos debuffs possuem 600 range.
                Algumas AOE skills tem 450 range, outras 600(distância do cast, não distância da skill)

II/ Cancelar animação:
                Bom, eu tirei a inspiração do nome do DotA herói TraXEx ^^. Quem jogou com ela deve saber sobre essa técnica(Ice Arrow - andar - shoot - andar - Ice Arrow novamente). O objectivo dessa técnica é cancelar a animação da skill, á fim de causar mais dano por segundo.
                Agora, com o PR(e também para todas as outras classes no l2 que podem causar dano por qualquer ataque físico normal e skills), temos a mesma tática sempre que precisamos causar mais dano possível em um curto espaço de tempo.
                Você vai notar que depois de um disparo, um arqueiro precisa de um tempo(o chamado tempo de recuperação, indicado pelo resto da barra vermelha). Depois de cerca de 60% da barra vermelha(depende da velocidade de ATK), o ATK é registado, e o dano já é calculado. No tempo de recuperação você pode fazer o que quiser, exceto atirar outra flexa. Podemos aproveitar isso para analizar antes de atacar novamente. Podemos calcular um pouco:

Sem o cancelamento de animação: Nós damos 2 hits em tempo do 2 hit.
                Com o cancelamento de animação: Nós damos 2 hits + 1 skill no mesmo tempo do segundo hit + o tempo da skill - o tempo de recuperação. Se você conseguir usar outra skill após a segunda flexa, o dano por segundo vai aumentar ainda mais.

Então qual skill usar? Stun Shot para spam, claro. Mas o que mais?
                Em um tempo curto: hex, obviamente. Em outro caso , eu recomendo Double shot, em relação ao dano das skills no servidor pvp não é muito diferente, e a utilização/reutilização de double shot é bem curto. E não se esqueça de substituí-lo por Evade shot sempre que você precisar. Na maior parte to tempo, Evade shot quando estiver sendo atacado, Stun shot/Double shot quando não estiver sendo atacado.
                Basta prestar um pouco de atenção a esses pequenos avisos:
                + Ajustando distância.
                + Dependendo ta classe que está te atacando, você pode decidir entre usar esta técnica de causar mais dano, ou melhor, movimentando-se para alguma evasion. Por exemplo, Um tanker com pouca accuracy insiste em te atacar(vamos supor que ele não sabe usar agro lol), então ignore-o ^^.
                + Este é o aviso mais importante: Se você comandar a skill antes da flecha ser atirada, então o ataque anterior será cancelado e você perderá um pouco de tempo por nada. Então tenha certeza que a flexa acertou o alvo antes de usar a skill(normalmente quando a barra vermelha está em 1/3). Pratique para encontrar o melhor controle. Não é muito difícil.
                + Esta técnica funciona também para outras classes, como daggers ou kamael. Podemos cancelar a animação após a utilização da skill e forçar uma outra skill. Assim como arqueiro, certifique-se de não cancelar a skill anterior ^^.

III/ Técnica de movimentação - O circulo mortal:
                Por que um arqueiro deve se manter em movimento? Aqui vai algumas razões:

Para manter a melhor distância. (Por exemplo, para matar um mago ou gladiator)
                Para ativar o Acrobatic move.
                Correr para hex e retornar para maior dano.
                Tornar mais dificil de ser re-targeted depois de perder o target por causa do PvP armor efeito.
                Encontrar a melhor posição para atirar. O que é a melhor posição? Isso depende da geografia do local e da situação.

De acordo com l2guru, quando você atira da parte de trás do alvo, implicitamente, a sua accuracy é aumentada em 3%; em 10% se você atirar de cima; e sua taxa de crit é aumentada em 50%... De qualquer forma, contra alguma classe com escudo, você não deve ataca-los de frente, que é onde a taxa de defesa do escudo é maior.
                A partir dessas noções, eu criei uma técnica de movimento para arqueiro em close-combate, o chamado "ziguezague mortal" ^^.

Ziguezague mortal: o que é isso? Na verdade, eu criei esta técnica desde a época em que a l2j não tinha implementado a distância-baseada para usuários de arco, naquela época abalou ^^. Por exemplo, só posso usá-lo em algum inevitável combate de perto(bom, com frequência lidamos com essa situação, não é muito raro :P contra um trickster, por exemplo). Então, o que é isso?
                Em combate de perto, depois de acertar uma flexa, você tem o tempo de recuperação. Você pode optar por usar uma skill(cancelar animação) ou mover. Se você usar a skill, bom, talvez um Stun shot da sorte, e um pouco mais de dano, mas você corre o risco de ficar em um lugar por um bom tempo(na verdade, a única skill que eu uso em combate de perto é Hex, então isso é tempo de atirar). Em vez de usar de skill, você pode rapidamente mover-se para detrás de seu alvo. Se ele está usando uma skill, ou felizmente(15% de chance), ele perde o seu target devido ao pvp efeito da armadura, você pode desfrutar de 3% de accuracy e 50% de taxa de crit para o seu próximo tiro. Continue em movimento, você pode ativar Acrobatic move também, o que lhe dá +6 evasion. Grande coisa, hein ^^?
                Lembre-se que você não precisa estar completamente atrás para acertar, só comande e ataque sempre que puder. A posição dos caracteres em L2J é salvo em coordenadas, o "por trás" que você vê na tela é a animação apenas visual...
                Essa técnica faz com que seus movimentos pareçam com um ziguezague com o seu alvo no centro, e é por isso que eu o chamei o ziguezague mortal.
                Lembre-se que você é um dark elf, que é vulnerável á stun... não usar esta técnica sem cuidado.
                Last edited by Leohart; 09-25-2013, 08:31 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello, can some moderator/admin move the translation to 2nd post please? Translation needs time and I can not fobbid people to post during that
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X