How to find recipe SSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiZieu View Post

I saw you play dagger with lv3 weapon. So i assume you're rich man, right ? You have money, you're rich so you dont care that guy're selling a little bit cheaper than Grocer. But everybody will thinks like you ?
    They will pay much money or choose to pay a cheaper price ?
    You should think wisely bro
    The thing is why he can do that but no1 can bro.
    In this case, GM/Admin should remove SSS/BSSS craft function out of all drawf class.
    I believe it's fair. Right ?
    Im not saying is fair that he is the only one or one of the few people that can to that on server. But in every L2 server i played i was always buying my misc from GM shops and not from people selling down. I'm rich because i farm and without adrenaline or any programm. Anyway thats how i like to play in game and it doesnt have to do with if I'm rich or not in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roush79 View Post

anyway if you dont log in your acc for 3 months++ , you account it gets deleted. So i dont believe someone in here is playing 9 years straight without 3 months++ brake =)
      i made a 2 year break and my account did'nt get deleted..
      and some people just keep logging their accounts while having a break.. 1 time each month

about the SS recipe.. in the old days you could get the recipe.. there's still some players that have it..

Comment

Originally posted by Stileto View Post

i made a 2 year break and my account did'nt get deleted..
        and some people just keep logging their accounts while having a break.. 1 time each month

about the SS recipe.. in the old days you could get the recipe.. there's still some players that have it..
        Licozo said that if someone dont log for 3+ months in his account , the account gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Roush79 View Post

Licozo said that if someone dont log for 3+ months in his account , the account gets deleted.
          i never lost mine

Comment

Please don't post anything not related to the topic. Thanks.
            I'm still waiting for comment, idea from GM/Admin

Comment

Originally posted by FiZieu View Post

I saw you play dagger with lv3 weapon. So i assume you're rich man, right ? You have money, you're rich so you dont care that guy're selling a little bit cheaper than Grocer. But everybody will thinks like you ?
              They will pay much money or choose to pay a cheaper price ?
              You should think wisely bro
              The thing is why he can do that but no1 can bro.
              In this case, GM/Admin should remove SSS/BSSS craft function out of all drawf class.
              I believe it's fair. Right ?
              Answer is so simple, and you already got answered. He plays from the starts of the server, he got the recipe, and he didn't lost his/her account. So why are you upset? If you wanted to craft your own SS, why didn't you come 8 years ago to get the recipe? If you think it's unfair that he/she is obtaining adena through selling stuff, then go, open your own store, and sell what people need and you will get good amounts of adena. It's stingy to try to adms ban or close his shop just because is not you. And no, it's not mine, but I get mad when people don't let the others have opportunities just because you don't have. Can we get close this post please? Already answered. Thank you
              ..:: * DeathNote *::..
              ==============================

Amizade, lealdad, união

Comment

Originally posted by Falanius View Post

Answer is so simple, and you already got answered. He plays from the starts of the server, he got the recipe, and he didn't lost his/her account. So why are you upset? If you wanted to craft your own SS, why didn't you come 8 years ago to get the recipe? If you think it's unfair that he/she is obtaining adena through selling stuff, then go, open your own store, and sell what people need and you will get good amounts of adena. It's stingy to try to adms ban or close his shop just because is not you. And no, it's not mine, but I get mad when people don't let the others have opportunities just because you don't have. Can we get close this post please? Already answered. Thank you
                I think you misunderstood the post. The idea is not to ban this account!! he got the recipe and good for him.
                The question was more "is there a way - TODAY - to get this recipe again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nati View Post

I think you misunderstood the post. The idea is not to ban this account!! he got the recipe and good for him.
                  The question was more "is there a way - TODAY - to get this recipe again.
                  Oh, sorry then. And also, that question was answered in another reply. The answer is "No, you can't get anymore the recipe".
                  ..:: * DeathNote *::..
                  ==============================

Amizade, lealdad, união

Comment

Like Falanius said, it was availiable in the server beginnig. Now its not possible to get.

Regards,
                    Raito

Comment

Working...
                    X