This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling a clan.

Hi there. I'm totally new with this thing. I am a pver/farmer, is there any way to obtain clan reputation to level a clan aside from academy? I have googled that killing raid bosses helps increase clan reputation but clan reputation remained the same after killing few raid bosses.

Hello, i think there has been a a way of exchanging in the Donation NPC --> Miscleanneous --> 1 Coin per 1 K Fame, but thatīs something im not totally aware if itīs working nowadays, you couldīve go check there, other quests and/or ways are disabled if im not mistaken

Comment

Academy, killing some raids with cl under quest , and only it...
      The server has zero will to let it "Ok" for new clans,
      ---= NIGHTMARE =---
      Escarllet - Clan Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Escarllett View Post
        Academy, killing some raids with cl under quest , and only it...
        The server has zero will to let it "Ok" for new clans,
        Which quest please? It's kinda hard to look for a clan despite having hundreds LEGIT players on.
        Last edited by Hitetsu; 03-11-2021, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitetsu View Post

Which quest please? It's kinda hard to look for a clan despite having hundreds LEGIT players on.
          From fortress your clan get 800 reputation if you succes to take it. Also it helps you to farm some blood oath to lvl up your squat skills. If you lose the fortress from another clan , your clan lose 200 reputation if im no wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Roush79 View Post

From fortress your clan get 800 reputation if you succes to take it. Also it helps you to farm some blood oath to lvl up your squat skills. If you lose the fortress from another clan , your clan lose 200 reputation if im no wrong
            Quite clueless on most of the things in L2. But exploring it each day. And I can't really fight fortresses since I only play L2 with my wife. We're always rejected on clans that's why we made our own. Was basing things on google. Only to find out each server might/HAS different features. I tried earlier today at aden near olympiad to "donate for clan". Guess what, 1000 fame for 50 Clan reputation. Rather make hundreds of characters and enroll them to academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitetsu View Post

Quite clueless on most of the things in L2. But exploring it each day. And I can't really fight fortresses since I only play L2 with my wife. We're always rejected on clans that's why we made our own. Was basing things on google. Only to find out each server might/HAS different features. I tried earlier today at aden near olympiad to "donate for clan". Guess what, 1000 fame for 50 Clan reputation. Rather make hundreds of characters and enroll them to academy.
              Academy is the best thing you can do. Sometimes there are fortress without any clan. You will see "none" and you can reg to take it

Comment

Thank you all for those who responded!

Comment

Bro i try mamy way to level Clan. Its true that the best and fast is Academy. I level my box clan lev 10, only me. Its hard but its work

Comment

Working...
                  X