Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Como VOTAR no ExiliumWorld / How to VOTE on ExiliumWorld

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PT Como VOTAR no ExiliumWorld / How to VOTE on ExiliumWorld

    O próprio título já diz, assistam o vídeo e reaprendam a votar com o Senninha pois o Licozo mais uma vez alterou o sistema de votação, deixando cada vez mais "fassin" para os players <3.
    Agora tem que logar na maioria dos sites de votação para realmente computar, beijus de luz.

    Who doesn't know Portuguese, follow all the steps only observing the screen without audio and you will get the reward. Remembering to log in on the vote sites (only those which are possible to log in), see ya.


  • #2
    deu fail ai, mas não adianta, fazendo tudo certinho , não computa o voto
    IriShMakakoMagro/IriShaMalaraHara

    Comment


    • #3
      Valeu a intenção Senninha,mas da ruim do mesmo jeito.

      Comment


      • #4
        Deu ruim, não consigo já faz tempo. :/
        by Licozo

        Comment


        • #5
          Vote is still not working many have the same prob we register in sites but the pro remain!!!!!!! 4 days now

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mSenna View Post
            O próprio título já diz, assistam o vídeo e reaprendam a votar com o Senninha pois o Licozo mais uma vez alterou o sistema de votação, deixando cada vez mais "fassin" para os players <3.
            Agora tem que logar na maioria dos sites de votação para realmente computar, beijus de luz.

            Who doesn't know Portuguese, follow all the steps only observing the screen without audio and you will get the reward. Remembering to log in on the vote sites (only those which are possible to log in), see ya.
            depois explica pra galera como criar uma conta no site https://l2network.eu/ por que esse é o que ferra geral.

            Comment


            • #7
              Guys, it's really a hard work to vote. I can give you a last tip writing the sequence:
              1. Log on https://www.exiliumworld.com/:
              2. Left click HOPZONE - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              3. Left click TOP100 ARENA - VOTE - LOG - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              4. Left click GAMES TOP 200 - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              5. Left click TOPGAMESITES - VOTE
              6. Left click XTREME TOP 100 - VOTE
              7. Left click L2 NETWORK - CLICK HERE TO LOGIN - LOG - Left click L2 NETWORK again - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              8. Left click L2TOP.CO - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING

              Remember that the vote websites they don't save your accounts, you have to log all the time and when you open all the tabs, don't close until the vote confirmation, look at the ranking olympiad for confirming and get your reward in game.
              Try this way and let us know about it, see ya.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tendi foi nada parece um cego explicando aonde fica a rua paulista de dubai

                Comment


                • #9
                  Vote work on me . I try use microsolf egde to vote . And when get reward not work i try vote again and easy get reward . Try to do again 2-3 times is will be work

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    so, vote still don`t work(try with firefox,crome,edge)... almost a week now. i quess GM still in vacantion....Or the server is left to die... with no suport or what so ever

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mSenna View Post
                      Guys, it's really a hard work to vote. I can give you a last tip writing the sequence:
                      1. Log on https://www.exiliumworld.com/:
                      2. Left click HOPZONE - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      3. Left click TOP100 ARENA - VOTE - LOG - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      4. Left click GAMES TOP 200 - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      5. Left click TOPGAMESITES - VOTE
                      6. Left click XTREME TOP 100 - VOTE
                      7. Left click L2 NETWORK - CLICK HERE TO LOGIN - LOG - Left click L2 NETWORK again - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      8. Left click L2TOP.CO - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING

                      Remember that the vote websites they don't save your accounts, you have to log all the time and when you open all the tabs, don't close until the vote confirmation, look at the ranking olympiad for confirming and get your reward in game.
                      Try this way and let us know about it, see ya.
                      Wtf 50 push-up looks easier than that.. this is ridiculous spending 500 mins to get a sh1t box and loyalty.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Muranza View Post

                        Wtf 50 push-up looks easier than that.. this is ridiculous spending 500 mins to get a sh1t box and loyalty.
                        Welcome to Exilium my friend, I don't do all of this, but I'm trying very hard to help who can't vote, so this is the situation that is almost impossible not getting the reward xD

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yup,not working, no matter what sequence do you use.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            any vote fix? on europe side?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              not yet. vote still don`t work. GM in vacantion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X