Como VOTAR no ExiliumWorld / How to VOTE on ExiliumWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT Como VOTAR no ExiliumWorld / How to VOTE on ExiliumWorld

O próprio título já diz, assistam o vídeo e reaprendam a votar com o Senninha pois o Licozo mais uma vez alterou o sistema de votação, deixando cada vez mais "fassin" para os players <3.
    Agora tem que logar na maioria dos sites de votação para realmente computar, beijus de luz.

Who doesn't know Portuguese, follow all the steps only observing the screen without audio and you will get the reward. Remembering to log in on the vote sites (only those which are possible to log in), see ya.

deu fail ai, mas não adianta, fazendo tudo certinho , não computa o voto
    IriShMakakoMagro/IriShaMalaraHara

Comment

Valeu a intenção Senninha,mas da ruim do mesmo jeito.

Comment

Deu ruim, não consigo já faz tempo. :/
        by Licozo

Comment

Vote is still not working many have the same prob we register in sites but the pro remain!!!!!!! 4 days now

Comment

Originally posted by mSenna View Post
            O próprio título já diz, assistam o vídeo e reaprendam a votar com o Senninha pois o Licozo mais uma vez alterou o sistema de votação, deixando cada vez mais "fassin" para os players <3.
            Agora tem que logar na maioria dos sites de votação para realmente computar, beijus de luz.

Who doesn't know Portuguese, follow all the steps only observing the screen without audio and you will get the reward. Remembering to log in on the vote sites (only those which are possible to log in), see ya.
            depois explica pra galera como criar uma conta no site https://l2network.eu/ por que esse é o que ferra geral.

Comment

Guys, it's really a hard work to vote. I can give you a last tip writing the sequence:
              1. Log on https://www.exiliumworld.com/:
              2. Left click HOPZONE - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              3. Left click TOP100 ARENA - VOTE - LOG - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              4. Left click GAMES TOP 200 - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              5. Left click TOPGAMESITES - VOTE
              6. Left click XTREME TOP 100 - VOTE
              7. Left click L2 NETWORK - CLICK HERE TO LOGIN - LOG - Left click L2 NETWORK again - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
              8. Left click L2TOP.CO - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING

Remember that the vote websites they don't save your accounts, you have to log all the time and when you open all the tabs, don't close until the vote confirmation, look at the ranking olympiad for confirming and get your reward in game.
              Try this way and let us know about it, see ya.

Comment

Tendi foi nada parece um cego explicando aonde fica a rua paulista de dubai

Comment

Vote work on me . I try use microsolf egde to vote . And when get reward not work i try vote again and easy get reward . Try to do again 2-3 times is will be work

Comment

so, vote still don`t work(try with firefox,crome,edge)... almost a week now. i quess GM still in vacantion....Or the server is left to die... with no suport or what so ever

Comment

Originally posted by mSenna View Post
                      Guys, it's really a hard work to vote. I can give you a last tip writing the sequence:
                      1. Log on https://www.exiliumworld.com/:
                      2. Left click HOPZONE - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      3. Left click TOP100 ARENA - VOTE - LOG - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      4. Left click GAMES TOP 200 - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      5. Left click TOPGAMESITES - VOTE
                      6. Left click XTREME TOP 100 - VOTE
                      7. Left click L2 NETWORK - CLICK HERE TO LOGIN - LOG - Left click L2 NETWORK again - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING
                      8. Left click L2TOP.CO - LOG - VOTE - OPEN AND VOTE AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING

Remember that the vote websites they don't save your accounts, you have to log all the time and when you open all the tabs, don't close until the vote confirmation, look at the ranking olympiad for confirming and get your reward in game.
                      Try this way and let us know about it, see ya.
                      Wtf 50 push-up looks easier than that.. this is ridiculous spending 500 mins to get a sh1t box and loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Muranza View Post

Wtf 50 push-up looks easier than that.. this is ridiculous spending 500 mins to get a sh1t box and loyalty.
                        Welcome to Exilium my friend, I don't do all of this, but I'm trying very hard to help who can't vote, so this is the situation that is almost impossible not getting the reward xD

Comment

Yup,not working, no matter what sequence do you use.

Comment

any vote fix? on europe side?

Comment

not yet. vote still don`t work. GM in vacantion

Comment

Working...
                              X